Holy Mackrel...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Remember the grey wolf?

Well, I was just on YouTube, checking out my stats for my videos, then I hop on another site that dispalys YouTube videos for this thing saying about the Grey Wolf secret...

And you won't believe what I found out.

GANZ IS OPENING A WEBKINZ ESTORE WHERE YOU CAN BUY VIRTUAL WEBKINZ AND SPECIAL WEBKINZ ONLINE ITEMS YOU CAN ONLY GET FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINKIE: https://www.webkinzestore.com/

OMG!!!!

But the superbed is overpriced. $9 for a special superbed?

BUT OMG!

THEIR GONNA HAVE THE WOLF AND A ORANGATANG OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED AND MAYBE A WHIMSY DRAGON WHEN IT GETS STOPPED....

SWEET MOTHER OF COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE MILK!

Credit card used, and they send you the code...

Remember the grey wolf?
Well, I was just on YouTube, checking out my stats for my videos, then I hop on another site that dispalys YouTube videos for this thing saying about the Grey Wolf secret...

And you won't believe what I found out.

GANZ IS OPENING A WEBKINZ ESTORE WHERE YOU CAN BUY VIRTUAL WEBKINZ AND SPECIAL WEBKINZ ONLINE ITEMS YOU CAN ONLY GET FROM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINKIE: https://www.webkinzestore.com/

OMG!!!!

But the superbed is overpriced. $9 for a special superbed?

BUT OMG!

THEIR GONNA HAVE THE WOLF AND A ORANGATANG OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED AND MAYBE A WHIMSY DRAGON WHEN IT GETS STOPPED....

SWEET MOTHER OF COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE MILK!

Credit card used, and they send you the code...
i saw it too! i thought they were already coming out with a grey wolf in webkinz2008.com but now there is a grey wolf webkinz! i also saw the orangatang and love kitten! i want a love kitten so bad! but to get those codes, they are only avalible OUTSIDE canada and the USA so you might only get to order them like in the UK or austrailia.

Is the whimsy dragon ever coming back??? I saw a couple at the store in may and i asked my mom for one. She said i can get one the next day. We come back and all of them are gone. I was sooo mad, i got a beagle insted. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back