Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Misa's style but her character is eh...lol

L and Light ROCK

and of course I watch the show :mellow: I finished the show T_T I cried

I friggin love Death Note. It is one of my favorite animes.

It did have a sad ending.. I cried when all my fave characters died. My all time favorite character is L. He pwnz. =3

Death Note is looove. <3 I have many jokes about it but they are between my speshul buddy, Black.

I really hate Misa. >_> She's so annoying.

And Near is my favorite.

I like it, the only Anime I watch loads (apart from Yugioh and Pokemon!)

I like Death Note. Yeah.

Misa is actually pretty cool. The reason everyone hates her completely escapes me.

My favorite character has ought to be BB. He is simply the personification of awesomeness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with that show. My favourite character is L... I don't really hate anyone yet.

I love Death Note, greatest show ever.

My favorite characters would have to be L and Near. Yep :3 I lurve them equally.

I don't really hate any characters, since the show is so addicting. Yet, I find Misa annoying. But, I don't hate her.

ahahaa. I think the reason people don't like Misa is well...ya know. lol Light Lovers. The whole LightxMisa thing that happened and people all like ZOMG! >.< MISA IS EWWWH!

I have no clue what I just said.

Mmm, I always loved Light. He always seemed to be very clever in the series, even though he was the "bad" one. <_<

L was also a very cool character, and Near I liked him a lot too, but he seemed a strange copy of L.

I didn't like Misa much though. Actually, none of the female characters in Death Note appear to be drawn as good characters. :\

[SIZE=13pt]Pretty much my most favorite Anime. Ever.[/SIZE]

Great plot, great ending, loved it!

After seeing the Anime, I wanna read the Manga! ^-^

I'd have to say my most favorite characters were

Light, L, and Matsuda! XD

Least favorite, I'd say Misa. > :eek: Misa just got on my nerves...GRR!!

Made me very happy that Light was just using her. >:B Bwahahaha~!!

Yes very great anime, haven't seen the ending yet(haven't had the time). I was very fond of Light and L. I liked Misa earlier in the series then she went downhill. The episodes now on Adult Swim is where I began to hate her. Overall I love this show.

Have you guys seen the fanfics Akward Encounters and Falling For You, about the dearest Yaoishipping? They're fairly adult, but full of win. <33

FanFictions...Yaoi....our favorite pair....and adult. =O*grins*

Where may I find these oh so wonderful fanfictions?
on Fanfiction.net. >3

I found it with the tags "Death Note" and "Falling For You". At the end of Falling For You, the author provides the tags for the sequel, Awkward Encounters.

Latest posts

Back