Tamagotchi communicable diseases???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgoreham

Reaction score
My friend's Tamagotchi just gave mine a sickness in a present box :unsure: I presume it's like Resident Evil, the T Virus or something. Therefore, I have theorized I have a "zombie" Tamagotchi. The only way for my undead tama to stay dead is to sever the brain's connection to the brainstem...

Seriously though, my friend's tama gave mine a disease in a present box. I don't think they like each other that well v_v;; As anybody else experienced this? It was pretty weird.

What?! They can catch diseases from each other! Never heard of that happening but I will be wary of who I connect to, not that I have anyone but myself to connect with.

I think it's a present they give if they really don't like the other one they connect to.

I swear, I'm not making this up.

I wish I could do it again to webcam it for you guys :/

It ultimately turned out ok. I just doped him up, and he was right as rain. Poor Rico!

yeah mine's done it quite a few times i dont think its cos they dont like ya tama its just a bad gift. pockygirl its not that you catch the disease off the one you connect to its just a gift (how lovely) althought you do still have to treat it :unsure:

other bad gifts ive seen are a poo and a ghost.

In my (limited) experience, they mostly just give the "bad" gifts if they're not yet too friendly with the other tama.

You're right, you don't just get sick from other tamagotchis, it comes in the form of a gift. I'm sorry if I mislead anybody to believe anything other than that ^^;;

I've gotten a ghost before, it was pretty funny :huh:

After I read about this today it happened to me! One gave the other a sickness. They're both pretty weak and badly taken care of (I'm trying to get all the characters and I've already gotten 4 different ones) so that might be a factor too.

hi....

my boy tama (noah) has given (nora) the girl poop before and a jack in the box....no ghost yet....but...do they all really have unique personalities? he mainly gives her poo or at times a ball or a flower.....he's gotten better at it, and so far in his teenage age he hasn't given poop yet.....he's given her flowers and cake and a ball.....she seems nicer, thats why I asked about the personality.....she really just gives nice gifts like a ball,flower, or cake.....and maybe once in a great while a jack in the box once so far and a poo. I just die laughing, when one gives the other a poo, and the girl seems to win the eating contests all the time, give or take once or twice and so on......Im afraid, should i fear the batteries running out after 3 weeks? i've read quite a few posts elsewhere on peoples batteries running out after three weeks.....and them saying the uk or asia versions batteries last wayy longer like at least a month. any feedback on this? thanks!

Im afraid, should i fear the batteries running out after 3 weeks? i've read quite a few posts elsewhere on peoples batteries running out after three weeks.....and them saying the uk or asia versions batteries last wayy longer like at least a month. any feedback on this? thanks!
Do you have a Tamagotchi Plus, Tamagotchi Connexion, or Tamagotchi Connection?

I've had my Connexion (UK) since late-mid-ish August sometime, and my battery still hasn't died. I hear the Plus (Japan) batteries last a little while. I hear the Connection (USA) batteries die soon, but I haven't had mine long enough to know firsthand.

Don't worry about it. Even if the batteries die, you can "download" your pet fromt he last major event.

No, Connections batteries don't die quickly. No battery run-out for 2 months so far, not even a sign. B) :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back