Half Versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadude787

Reaction score
I don't think so.

I think half versions like:

Keitai-Akai, En-UraTama, TamaSuku 1 - TamaSuku 2, Version 4 - V4.5, Version 5 - Proposed V5.5.

aren't really worth making our wallet any smaller because we can all wait for the next version/type insted of buying half versions with limited differences to the version released first.

what are your thoughts about half-versions?

We really don't need them, but Bandai probably thought of making half versions because people might get impatient, but I do understand your point. We are all capable of waiting for the next version, like we did for V1 - V2 - V3 - V4, and we really didn't need a V4.5. :)

Yeah the half versions probably wouldn't be worth it unless you want the same version with different characters and games like the v4.5.

I agree. If there aren't going to be any major differences, then just make whole versions. Bandai probably wanted to make more money; I don't know.

I do agree that half versions aren't really worth it.

I would say that if you haven't bought a v4(for example) and the v4.5 came out before you bought a v4 that you should buy a v4.5, but I wouldn't buy both! :lol:

well ive never had a half version before but mabey they should lower the price to 10 dollars so is isnt so much :mellow:

well ive never had a half version before but mabey they should lower the price to 10 dollars so is isnt so much :angry:
I think BanDai should stop making half versions rather than lowering the price. My reason is that they don't prove to be much different and our money isn't really well worth it.

No half Versions Aren't really neccisary but I did buy the V4.5 anyway.. :wacko: I just couldn't resist not buying with the extra money I had left over.

No half Versions Aren't really neccisary but I did buy the V4.5 anyway.. :huh: I just couldn't resist not buying with the extra money I had left over.
Same here. After all the persuasive things that BanDai did about their PC Pack.

Half versions are worth it, but not the English versions.

The Uratama was pretty different to the Entama, where the V4.5 is almost exactly the same to the V4.

Half versions are worth it, but not the English versions.
The Uratama was pretty different to the Entama, where the V4.5 is almost exactly the same to the V4.
I don't see how it was so different other than the blue pixels though.

I like half versions. It's alot like the whole version before it (V4, V5) just with new characters, games, and families (V5.5) and jobs (V4.5). I love new characters =)

Well, it depends how you look at it. I guess that's your opinion of it. But some people are collectors, and need to collect every version (half or not) of tamagotchi's. Also it's fun since you can get new characters. If I have the extra money to spare, why not?

I'm for half-versions. For example, if you are a Tamagotchi collector, of course you are going to buy the half-versions! But I honestly think that they are different enough from the regular version, so I choose to purchase them. I mean, the V4.5 had different characters, different games, and different shell designs compared to the V4. Aren't those pretty big differences?

I think half versions are just as much fun as full versions. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a V4 but I got a 4.5 and think that the characters in 4.5 sucks, the jobs are roughly the same etc....

anyway I think half versions are pretty much the same as "whole versions" and bandai should lower the price for half versions. Or maybe just DUN make anymore half versions, just concentrate on making better "whole versions" for us!!!!

Thank you bandai!!!

I think they are just as much worth is as the full versions. Some people only have the half versions so it really doesn't matter to them and to hardcore tama fans or collectors they would most likely like to have the half versions too. So really if someone's going to buy them it's worth it to them and that's all that matters :furawatchi:

To be quite honest, I think that half versions aren't worth it. I only have the V1, V2, V3, V4, and V5 (I recently got the V5). I skipped right over V4.5, because it's just a more dolled-up version of the V4. Besides, I didn't like the way they made Uras of classic characters; in my opinion, that's just wrong. I personally think that Bandai should just stick with whole versions now. :lol: :blink: :wacko: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how you look at it. For me, I personally think that "half- versions" are a waste of money. But collecters may really like them and those who can't wait for another whole version to come out might like the small changes.

I thin half versions are almost the same except for a couple of little items so I don't buy them(right now I'm trying to get a v5:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back