What books are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished The A.B.C. Murders and now I'm reading Murder on The Orient Express.

I'm going through some weird phase...I think. I've also been working on Pride and Prejudice...

I am currently reading Shugo Chara (manga), on Volume 4. I’m also reading the Twilight series. Right now, I am on book 3, Eclipse!! <3

The Twilight series. But because I am cheap I have to borrow them from a friend and I can't get the next one till Monday.

Ahhh, I'm reading The Witcher by someonewho'snameiforget, and my current manga series going on is Fruits Basket, though since I'm almost done qwiith the DN anime, I'll be starting the manga soon. (DN. <33)

I'm about to start a book of Poe's stories. :3

The Twilight series. But because I am cheap I have to borrow them from a friend and I can't get the next one till Monday.
I wanna read those. Except the wait list at the library is like...16 people. For the first book.

Anywho. I'm reading this really fat book called The Essential Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe except they included basically everything he's ever written. It's really fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading 2 books:

Keys to the Kingdom: Mister Monday (from Bradley <3)

Howl's Moving Castle (again,I almost finished it in about 3 hours today,3 chapters left!!!)

I wanna read those. Except the wait list at the library is like...16 people. For the first book.
Anywho. I'm reading this really fat book called The Essential Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe except they included basically everything he's ever written. It's really fat.
-thinks of I'm Fat by Weird Al-

My book is wide...xD

-----

Oh, I'm also going to start the first book of SandMan by Neil Gaiman...eventually. hehehe.

[SIZE=13pt]I'm reading a few different kinds of manga's! x3[/SIZE]

Of course...I still don't have the money to buy the later volumes of them. @.@ -Cries-

But the ones that I'm ready are...

•Ceres Celestial Legend (3rd volume)

•Absolute Boyfriend (2nd volume)

•DN Angel (3rd volume)

•Chobits (6th volume)

•Gravation (1st volume T.T)

•.hack (1st volume D:)

•The Tarot cafe (4th volume)

And~ I think thats it!

I'm most likely forgetting something...But oh well. xP

I believe thats pretty much it! x3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading Harry Potter #1 at a very SLOOOOOOOOW pace because it is not Twilight. For that reason, I suffer. But once I'm done with it I promised myself the I get to read Eclipse =D

I'm already borrowing it so...

I'm reading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse for like the 10 zillionth time!

I'm also re-reading my Chibi Vampire manga and Negima. =3

Latest posts

Back