Cats in the Wild

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonFire411

Reaction score
"Mom, where are you? Dad?" Kunosa asked, as she walked into the nursery. She went down a little farther.

Our tribe has a big nursery. she thought to herself.

A sheet of moss was hanging from the ceiling of the wall when she went quite far from the entrance of the nursery. She saw two large figures sitting down, happily grooming each other. Then she saw another figure, one that was a little smaller than the two figures who were grooming each other. She realized that the two figures were her parents, but she could not make out who the other cat was. The figure of the odd cat crept toward her parents.

Suddenly, the figure rose up, claws unsheathed. The figure lashed out at Kunosa's parents. They fell, dead. Blood splattered on the sheet of moss. Kunosa realized who her parent's murderer was. She went aroud the moss, just to make sure. She couldn't believe it! Her sister, Sanina killed their parents! Sanina looked at Kunosa, eyes of hatred and something else, that Kunosa couldn't make out.

For a moment, Kunosa froze and stared in shock at her parents dead bodies and then at her Sanina.

Finally she spoke. "Why, why did you do this, Sanina?" she meowed shakily.

"To see if I could do it. To see if I had the capability of killing my own family." her sister calmly replied.

Kunosa was shocked. Then her shock turned to rage. "To see if you could do it?! Are you crazy?!"

Sanina looked down, then faced Kunosa again. "Yes." Sanina looked at Kunosa. She saw the rage and hatred in her eyes. "If you wish to kill me," she suddenly began, "You'll have to hate me enough to. Harness your hate, and maybe you'll be able to." She turned around and walked deeper into the nursery.

Kunosa stood there frozen for a while. If I stay like this, someone will ask why. And I can't tell them about Sanina murdering my parents. she thought. She forced herself to unfreeze. She couldn't hate her sister, even if she told her to. She turned around and walked toward the entrance/exit of the nursery. She had to keep this a secret, at least for now. Someone would eventually find out about it, and I'm not going to be the one to admit it. she decided.

Latest posts

Back