Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
Hey all you Webkinz fans!

I'm starting a Webkinz club with my friends. It'll be really fun!

But I've got one big problem. I don't know what we should do at the club!

Anyone got any ideas?

Hmm...

-Make Webkinz Videos together.

-Take group photos of your Webkinz

-Make Webkinz crafts together

-Plan Webkinz online playdates together

-Make Webkinz IDs

There's lots of things you can do.

Or you can just do what Katrina did for a start, and have members write about Webkinz. B)

You can plan a day to just go out to the mall and buy webkinz stuff. That would be fun. I would make a webkinz club but none of my friends like really like webkinz. =[

Get a jar and keep it where you meet. Have your friends and you bring in spare change or something to put in the jar. Save up to have a trip to the store and you all get a new webkinz!

Talk about your webkinz'z personalities and their likes and dislikes.

You can make

1.Recipe books with all of chef gaspachio recipes (i did it)

2.Book full of your webkinz info

3.Webkinz album

Wow, people are having some great ideas for this Webkinz club! :ph34r: You could do things like see who has the most Webkinz, and keep Webkinz logs! Everyone could make a membership card for each of their Webkinz, and trade cards and accessories - and even tips! If you made Webkinz logs, you could read log entries to each other, and if you got a computer, you could go on there (in turn) and show off things you've bought, collected, etc! :(

A Webkinz club is a great idea - I hope my tips help and that your club is fab! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back