Wilsy's V3 extravaganza!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'd like to welcome you to my

[SIZE=21pt]V3 EXTRAVAGANZA!!!![/SIZE]

Starring MY V3 TAMAGOTCHI and............ ME!!!!

Today at about 10:30am my tamagotchi version 3 was born! I set the time and date and my birthday etc. and then the egg came up. It bobbed about for 2 whole minutes (not a long time but I was getting excited and impatient) and a little dude popped up! (a boy). I decided I would call him JJ (I just love that name!) and then I fed him some hamburgers. (Not exactly healthy for a baby but he only gained 1 lb per hamburger). Then I played a quick game of GET music notes. I lost. Take 2. I lost again. Take 3............ I WON!!!! Wohoooo! I filled all four hearts because I got the music notes count up to 100. I took little JJ onto tamatown. We had a look in the travel agents and then went to the shoppig mall for a while. I played a racing game in Lucky tama toys and then won a BanDai ribbon. I clicked the bill on the wall in the corner. The golden tamagotchi thing came up. I still can't find those darn items. Anyone know where they are? Anyway, I then went into 'The tama beat' and we played a game of 'Guess the song' like that thing on the VH1 music channel. With the help of little JJ, we won and I got him the RARE disc. I then looked over to JJ. He was asleep. I turned the light out for him so he could have a cozy nap.

10 minutes later he woke up again and I entered in the code for the CD. I cleaned up the poop I didn't even notice was there and checked his stats. EVERYTHING WAS EMPTY!!! I need an ambulace. Well, I fed him and played another ame of GET and had a look in his shop. They're selling pizza but that's all I had time to look at because then started this log.

It wasn't long before he started looking both ways as if he was bout to cross a road and his display blinked. He changed! And into a tamatachi! Wohooo, again! He sems to be OK at the mo but I am getting kinda board because his stats are full. Anyway, to pass the time I'm going to upload some photos of my V3. But in my next post, because I need to install my phone software to my laptop to upload the photos and it usually says to close my browser.....

:eek: Wilsy :eek:

Latest posts

Back