was anyone here ever into NaNo Pets? Just wonderin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
did anyone ever get into nanos, and if u did tell us some stuffs! lol (i know this is a random thread :unsure: )

Never have gotten into Nanopets, Im thinking of getting a Nanobaby. There about seven bucks.I know those arent nanopets, but want me to tell you about my nano baby if I get one? :unsure:

Nanos are great! I've got every kind made.

They are somewhat predictable. Easy to take care of. Easy to fix what is making them unhappy.

You do have to discipline them for no reason but when you're used to doing that, it's not a problem. :lol:

So you can fill the meters all of the way with no problem.

When you do discipline them, you just have to play a game to make it up to them.

Great pets. :lol:

I just bought one the other day. I love my naNo Puppy so far. I even gave it the name of Inu. ::hugs Inu::

I never had a NanoPet, but I did have an alien. The thing threw a birthday party for itself every morning at 8, that was cool.

I had a Nano Puppy a few weeks ago and it was pretty boring so i took it back and got another Tamagotchi. It only grows once or twice. It's just the same thing over and over every day. There aren't any new characters, no having babies, no connecting, you don't get to enter a name for the pet..... boring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back