Last one standing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
Prolouge:

"Please, no! I don't want to die!" The brown haired girl screamed.

"Yet you know you must" A black haired teen boy chuckled. Tears trickled down his scratched and scared cheeks.

"Don't..." The girl burst out in a flow of water works. "Don't do something you will regret!" She yelled. The boy held his sword to the girls neck. Finally their long battle had come to an end. Their struggle to save their friendship, the struggle to save their love. The struggle to save eachother.

"Mira..." He whispered as he lowered his head so his bangs covered his eyes. "Mira..." He whispered again. The girl feel to all fours and gripped the dirt. She looked around and saw her two friends laying on the ground. He had already killed them. When had he gained this sort of power? When did he become so strong?

"When did he surpass me?" She thought as the metal inched and clossed in on her neck.

"Simon... Please"

"Don't beg me Mira, especially when your already in this pitiful state" She chocked on his harsh statement.

"No!" Mira screamed at the top of her lungs. She went to jump back only to be pushed on the ground again.

"You should't have ran off!" She screamed.

"Why!? You did!" He pressed his foot into her back, almost breaking it.

"You got to have your revenge! You got to live out your dream! You got to! You got to!" Simon's tears ran down his cheeks, when they reached the edge of his face they would fall, sparkling almost in the dark forest and fall onto his best friends back.

"But I didn't go to these mesures..."

"Bull!" He stamped his foot again.

"You killed Skyelet! You can not tell me you didn't sink as low as me" The black haired boy once again held his sword to Mira's throught.

"I..." The girl was lost for words. All she ever wanted was to be surrounded by the people she cared most for, yet she some how managed to push those people away and drive them to a certain insanity themselves. This was her fault. She deserved to die.

"Mira... I'm..." The boy pressed the sword a little harder.

"I'm...Not sorry..." With a quick swipe and a swish of deep red through the air, the great Mira was dead. Almost as if someone had planned it out, rain feel from the sky. The cold harsh liquid rained on the body's of 3 lifeless girls.

Simon stepped back from Mira and tilted his head upwards, letting the rain stream all over his face. The water soaked the blood into the dirt covered ground. The blood ran down and off the tip of the boys sword and washed it from his face.

And so he finally realised. He was the last one to stand. The last amoung them all. Is this what he wanted? Or was there something more to it?

-

-

-

Ok prolouge finished =D please let me no what u think! It probably wont make much sense at this current time, but the next chapter will sort of explain it.

Latest posts

Back