Britney Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was wondering if we still have any Britney fans on TT.

I myself am one. I love her music. I hate all the bashers who hate her and don't have a reason other than everyone else is doing it >>

My favorite songs are "Lucky" "My Perogative" and "Gimmie more"

I love her music. Except for that one song gimme more. I dont know why I dont like it I just dont. I support Brittany. Shes getting help right? Me and my friends are always fighting because they insult her and I will start to fight with them about it.

I like her music.

Did you know that her manager was putting pills and stuff in her food to make her act like that?

I blame him entirely, not Britney.

I like her music. I really don't care if stars are a-holes like her. But she does need help. I think she's a good singer, but she screwed up in life. I know that much.

Well, back when she didn't have any kids and was really popular, she was one of my favorite singers. Now, I really don't care for her one way or the other.
same here. i remember once when I was in a car with some other peeps, we started playing "Hit me baby one more time" and we were like, singing along wit it. That was when she was popular.

No, I don't like her. Even though I haven't heard any of her songs, I know that she's been very bad. There's even the saying, "she's going to turn into another Britney Spears!" or, "That person's going to turn into a Britney clone!"

I'm sorry to anyone that still likes her but that's my opinion.

I love Brittany. People like you, Mileyroxyursox, are the people I do not care for. She did good music once, she did it again, and I saw, screw to all the people who think like you do. You haven't heard her songs. Leave her alone.

I have her all over my MP3 ^^

when i was little, i used to be a big fan. she's talented. i just don't care for her that much anymore because i lost a lot of interest in that type of music over the years.. but i will admit this. there are certain songs i get stuck in my head from her- like 'Gimme More' and another one.. i forget the name though.

people need to leave her alone (oh snap! i am going chris crocker on you all) she made some mistakes, so what?

she's a talented artist who is famous, and she makes good, catchy music. people just need to lay off of her.

everyone makes mistakes.

Britney Spears. Interesting.

Her newer stuff, has really gotten wayy too pop for me. Or maybe I've gotten too rock.

I like her older albums, they were nice to clean/work out/dance to. :wub:

When I was little I used to looooove her music. I'm serious. I used to sing it all the time. I had CD. I used to listen to her and I loved her.

I still kind of like her music. But, I'm just not into that kind of music anymore, but she still is talented.

Who cares if she's made mistakes? It's her music, don't hate it because you hate how she acts.

honestly now that i think about it, she isn't all that bad. her songs are really good but all the media crap kinda makes me meh.. you know.

Latest posts

Back