Why sould it be like this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
I have been upsest with tamgotchi since v1. Now i am trying to buy v5 but everyone is saying its not as good as v4. And its not very fun. So my point is when you make something new it should be beter than the old one. So why did they crate v5 if its not as good as v4. This topic is for tamagotchi fans, tamagotchi craters and the managers of tamagotchi. :p :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi:

Just because some people say they don't like the V5, doesn't mean each and every one of us thinks the same way. I, personally, like the V5. It's very... awesome. -_- I wouldn't base my opinions off of what a couple of people say about something. I suggest you buy it and make and opinion of your own.

I think the V5 is better than the V4. It's less needy, you can raise cool families, you don't have to worry about jobs and school, and you don't have to worry about missing Matchmaker times, when you can use the Dating Show anytime you want. I think BanDai did a great job on the V5, and I am looking to buy another one.

So, just do it! Go ahead and buy a V5, and make your own opinions about it. If you don't like it, you can return it. Simple as that.

By the way, I'm not trying to be rude here, those are just my opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with MnMztama495. I recently got my V5, but I didn't think I was going to get it off of what other Tamatalk members said about it. After all, I did decide to get it, and I really like it. I'd say, the way it's constructed is better than the V4, because you don't get the nasty mail, that makes your hearts drop down, and just the fact of school, and jobs, and matchmaker times, like MnMztama495 stated. It's up to you, but maybe trying it yourself would be a good idea. -_- :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

I would personally describe it as being like an advance version of the the 98 version. I don't know why. I do like it better than the V4 though. More simple.

I have been upsest with tamgotchi since v1. Now i am trying to buy v5 but everyone is saying its not as good as v4. And its not very fun. So my point is when you make something new it should be beter than the old one. So why did they crate v5 if its not as good as v4. This topic is for tamagotchi fans, tamagotchi craters and the managers of tamagotchi. :) ;) :D :(
eh hem. I happen to like the v5 better :D

I actually hated the V4, but fell in love with the V5.

It's not Bandai's fault. They come up with new ideas and new technology. We're just never satisfied.

Thnk you tama friends. Now that you told me that v5 is beter am going to get it

Hi. I have two v5 actually. I find them awesome as well. I"ve not yet tried out the v4 or v4.5 but i bet they are nice too. Actually it depends on individual.

Anyway, people said that i'm way too old for tamas (i'm 24 B) but that doesnt effect my thinking and i went and bought the 2nd v5. hahaha

So, which is better ? I would say both are great. If you prefer training them to work etc, then go for v4. If you would want to raise a family, then go for v5. You should get the one u find comfrtable with. Do not become a follower to what others say, since you will be the one taking care of them n showering them with love everyday.

Hope it helps. B)

Thnk you tama friends. Now that you told me that v5 is beter am going to get it
YAY! Go Neomyster!! Have fun with your new V5, and if you need any help or have any questions about it, us "tama friends" can help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back