Cheating AND FEALING BAD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
ok now i know how you all feal but stop making your selfs sad. Cheating its a bad force that makes your life easyer but if you are a good [force] kid then you realise what you did. When you put the cheat codes , your tamagotchi understunts it and it makes it sad with out you noticeing it so the only way to make things right is to get your tamagotchi in your hand and say ' I am realy sorry, I love you'. Coz reseting it is not a good way to settle stuff coz you are like killing it. I hope that helped and anyone who realy liked my speach then send me a email.

Yours trully

Neomyster. THE GOOD FORCE

ok now i know how you all feal but stop making your selfs sad. Cheating its a bad force that makes your life easyer but if you are a good [force] kid then you realise what you did. When you put the cheat codes , your tamagotchi understunts it and it makes it sad with out you noticeing it so the only way to make things right is to get your tamagotchi in your hand and say ' I am realy sorry, I love you'. Coz reseting it is not a good way to settle stuff coz you are like killing it. I hope that helped and anyone who realy liked my speach then send me a email.

Yours trully

Neomyster. THE GOOD FORCE
One: Your tamagotchi does not have feelings. Come on now, it's a virtual pet! It's only programmed to call for attention.

Two: If you say that, surely your tama won't hear you, or even understand. It doesn't have ears, better yet feelings. You didn't really start anything to begin with, and you're not ending anything.

Three: How are you killing your tama by resetting it? Actually, why should you reset your tama just because you "cheated"? Killing your tama, to me, is ignoring it when it's sick and not feeding it until it dies.

Honestly, I don't feel bad about cheating. If you want cool stuff for your tama, then go ahead, use codes! It's not considered cheating anyway. You're just using codes to get you cool stuff! Besides, BanDai didn't program tamagotchis with cheat codes just because they wanted to. They programmed codes for a reason: to get free stuff for your tama. I really don't see what the big deal is. To me, tamagotchis are virtual pets and won't do anything to you.

Now, cheating to me is copying off of someone's test, or bribing the other team to let your team win. That would be bad. But using codes is not really cheating!

Whew.. lots of typing. -_- Anyway, I'm not trying to be rude here, but those are just my opinions.

There are many topics like this. I agree with MnMztama495. Tamagotchis don't have feelings. They are toys, and toys don't have feelings or ears. If you don't like the cheats, then you don't have to use them. It's not like cheats are illegal. I don't use the cheats, myself but I don't complain about it. These topics are really troublesome, and there should but only one of the same topic at the time.

Not to be mean or anything, but that's my opinion about cheats and 2 of the same topics.

-Temari Nara ;)

I kno I feel bad too. I just want my Tamagotchis to be happy. But my Tamagotchi v.5 Is the Large family. I always get the large family. But you kno..... I feel bad cheating because it is not right. :( :lol: :(

If you think that tamagotchis are just toys or electronic games then thats up to you. But i think there more than games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back