Small group hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt] Hi Guys!! My name is Aj and I am new to tamatalk.com. I have one tama her name is Kairi (Kingdom Hearts, tehe). So i would totally be into a group hatching cuz i will just mate with my g/f's tama, Conan (Case Closed). So yay for tamagotchi!!!. :lol: All the kids at school say that tamagotchis cost too much and then i tell them that they are stupid then walk away in a huff! Fooey on them!! So umm yeah!! :lol: P.S. Can someone show me how to put a signature cause I really want to put my Tama info as a siggy!! tanx!! [/SIZE]

I'd love to join! *Hopefully* I'll have at least one of the Tamagotchi's I ordered by then. I just ordered a new one last night and I ordered another one this morning :D The one I ordered last night (from Kbtoys.com) says it should be here around the 16th...So as long as it comes by the 19th, I'm in :)

Are people still up for this hatch? Just checking, just got another Tama in the mail today and am debating whether to wait or just hatch this one now. Let's decide on a time for this :huh:

Are people still up for this hatch? Just checking, just got another Tama in the mail today and am debating whether to wait or just hatch this one now. Let's decide on a time for this :huh:
I'm still up for the hatch! On Sep. 19 right? How about 1PM Central time?, I should be out of church by then.

1 PM sounds good to me! It's going to be hard to not hatch this Tamagotchi for 3 days, but I think I can do it :D Maybe by then the other one I ordered will have come alos and I can hatch 2 :huh:

OK, I've never done this before. So, on Sep. 19 at 1pm we hatch, then, we record what happens here at small group hathcing?

i think i'll be hatching between 3 and 5 :D
Ah! Lucky! I'm *hoping* that my ConX will be here by the 19th, but eh, if not oh well. I'll just be hatching one. Man, I need to buy some more ;)

Just 2 more days!

My egg hatched about 1:10pm yesterday. It was a Shirobebitchi and I named it Lee. Now it is a Marutchi, all of it's hearts are full and it has 3 bars of training and weighs 14lbs.

My new pet,Beryl,is a female maruchi with 2 training bars :lol: she was a prize pain for a while,but i forgive her cause shes cute!!

Now spam is a Hinomatchi. I did that on purpose just to see if the itchigotchi chain could be broken. I let the hunger and hapiness hearts reach below zero 3 times. 17lbs, 1 yr old, sleeping at 8:30, 3 training bars, sat on the potty 5 times during life. :D B) hunger: 0ooo Happiness:0000

Wow. Ive been missing for a couple days, oops...Things have been busy but I did manage to hatch my Tama at the time that was planned and earlier this morning my baby girl, Mana, turned into a Ichigotchi...Which was a HUGE surprise because I have been taking HORRIBLE care of it...I mean, not only have I let the heart rates fall many, many times, but it's really fat too...I don't understand how I got an Ichigotchi at all :D Right now, her stats are:

Hungry: 3/4

Happy: 4/4 (wow, rare..)

Training: 5 bars

1 year old, 30LB

I guess the stats dont seem so bad right now, but having a toddler that weighs close to 40 pounds who never had any happy hearts... :) Hmm...Yeah :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back