what should be done

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should be done?

• reported

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • arrested

• let off

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know! purcelly (david purcell ^_^ -goes my school ^_^ ) what the hell are ya on about lolz!

Marc!

I actualy think they should be sued...

Sued by the REAL bandai company. sued SUED, I TELL YOU! SUED!! MOO HAHAHA! ::Runs about, suing everyone in sight:: YOU! sued for wearing glasses! and YOU! sued for wearing a necktie! and YOU! sued for being Donald Trump! AND YOU--!

:blink: :D

ok everytime i look at this thread it gets more confusing,

i think ill stop looking

*turns away*

arrested arrested arrested thats what. *mumbles about evil & naughty things*

Imagine all the people who ended up sending death threats to Bandai because they bought a boot-leg one from a homeless man on the street selling vatca and tamagotchis (not to mention that white powdery stuff in a bag, hmmmmm) but my point is so many people may have ended up throwing or drowning there tamagotchis cause they thaught they were cheap crap that sucked(due to them being boot-leg) oh well...

Hang Em!'

No only joking a HEAVY fine and a month in jail should do I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well think about it..

some people buy fake tamagotchis thinking theye are the original tamagotchis and then resell them on ebay... I think that anyone who states that it is NOT the original tamagotchi, it should be fine, but I do think that anyone who displays the fakes as the original official bandai pets should have they're ebay accounts reported. :lol:

~Stan

America - The only country where you can sue anyone for anything.

Hmm. Well, I think that if they're reported, they'd be arrested anyway. Or at least served with some kind of a "cease and desist" order or something. :huh:

I'm not sure how international copyright laws function (if there even is such a thing) so bringing all of the coutnerfeiters to justice may be difficult... ^^;

BUT!!! Those who are caught trying to sell the fakes should be arrested, since it IS breaking the law. They'll most likely get a huge fine and some jailtime... And then do the same thing again when they get out to pay their legal fees. :(

I Think they should get reported if theyre cought doing it again or selling dodgy stuff get arrested with a BIg fine ;)

-----------------

*+*TaMaGoTcI*+*

Colour- Black with white buttons

Name- Oreo

Type- Maskutchi *Must learn how to spell*

Age- 8 yrs

Weight- 25g

Friends- None :*-(

Training- | | | | | | | (70%)

Generation- 1

-------------------

I actualy think they should be sued...Sued by the REAL bandai company. sued SUED, I TELL YOU! SUED!! MOO HAHAHA! ::Runs about, suing everyone in sight:: YOU! sued for wearing glasses! and YOU! sued for wearing a necktie! and YOU! sued for being Donald Trump! AND YOU--!
I thimnk u got a bit carryied away!!!!! hahahahhahaha

It cirtainly made my day!

i think they should do this:

1.) report them to the athorities.

2.) then bandai can sue those bastard for selling boot-let tama's!

3.) then they won't be able to pay the amount bandai wants and they'll be arrested :lol:

would that work? lets find out (goes to ebay to sell counterfit tama's...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back