Games that annoy you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
Post some games that annoy you!

[SIZE=14pt]No flaming at people if they don't like your favorite game, RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS![/SIZE]

Super mario bros 2:

This game just bothers me, The fact that its just Doki Doki Panic with mario brothers characters don't bother me.

Its the enemys and the style of the world in the game that annoys me.

I'll think of more :l

[SIZE=13pt] > :eek: Lets see...[/SIZE]

•All Disney games. (They need to die. D:)

•Pokemon Ranger. > :eek:

•Pokemon Colosseum (It brought disgrace to the Pokemon Stadium games >:/)

•Pokemon Ranch (Need I say more. D:)

•Barbie games

•Nintendogs (D: Icky~)

Annnnnnnd~ Thats pretty much it! >:3

Grroar~ I'm bashing a lot of Pokemon Games today! T.T"

Do PC games count?

If they do, then I HATE runescape sooooooooooooo much!>_<

My brother plays it 24-7!!!!!!

I NEVER have time to play on the computer unless he is sleeping, at karate, or at his piano lessons.

Edit: I also want Barbie games & Scooby Doo games to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate:

[SIZE=14pt]NCAA 2005[/SIZE] too easy.

[SIZE=14pt]Donkey Kong 64[/SIZE] gets lame at the end.

and mostly [SIZE=14pt]P0KEM0N yellow version.[/SIZE] You starter pokemon is Pikachu wihich is powerless against Gymleader 1&8.

I must say that I'm annoyed at Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Not for any good reason, just because it takes me five years to get pass one simple dungeon! I really wish I had 1337 gamer skills.

I also hate Barbie and Disney Princess games. They are all rather awkward.

~Disney games

~Barbie

~Pokemon

~Dogz/Catz/stuff like that

~Nintendogs

~Harry Potter OotP I took me an hour to NOT get one of the things. I sick of it.

~Guitar Hero now it annoys me because it's impossibly hard sometimes.

I wana be the guy.IT"S SO HARD!!!!DONT PLAY IT!!!...it can still be fun though

Runescape ~ Curses... My mom caught me on it when I was seven and she saw a curse and said no more Runescape.

Some Disney Games ~ I like Spectrobes...

Super Paper Mario ~ I can't eat the LAST CHAPTER. I hate having to beat the last chapter or level of things and even a guide doesn't help.

Super Mario Galaxy ~ You can't expect me to get all those friggin' stars. Seriously.

I like the last two but they're hard.

Hm... Imagine pet vet (...or something like that...), the sims and Harry Potter Order Of the Phoinex (If I couldn't do the first bit of it, how could I fight voldemort?!(And I wanted to))

(I like the mini games though)(Can't spell today.).

~Skuang~

P.S (TOO MANY BRACKETS!!!!)

Super Mario Galaxy - It takes my 10 years to defeat Bowser each time. -.-

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I can't get past the stupid Evil Shadow..things. Whatever you call it. xP

Paper Mario (N64 game on the Wii): I can't get past the Mountain.

That's about it.

Do PC games count?
If they do, then I HATE runescape sooooooooooooo much!>_<

My brother plays it 24-7!!!!!!

I NEVER have time to play on the computer unless he is sleeping, at karate, or at his piano lessons.

Edit: I also want Barbie games & Scooby Doo games to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=13pt]O___O AMEN TO THAT![/SIZE]

I should have added Runescape to my list :D

I despise the game. >:V

I hate:

[SIZE=14pt]NCAA 2005[/SIZE] too easy.

[SIZE=14pt]Donkey Kong 64[/SIZE] gets lame at the end.

and mostly [SIZE=14pt]P0KEM0N yellow version.[/SIZE] You starter pokemon is Pikachu wihich is powerless against Gymleader 1&8.
I just wanted to point out that in Pokemon Yellow, they actually expect you to catch other pokemon, and also Pikachu can use Iron Tail, Quick Attack ((Which really stinks)), and some other one I forgot..

But for me, the Imagine game series and all those baby games. Ugh -shudders- /).(\

I positively hated DS Zoo Vet. It was the stupidest, most pointless, underachieving game I have ever owned. It didn't even have ANY accurate animal medicine information!! I promptly returned it and traded it for Zoo Tycoon2 DS. lol

Beavis and Butthead for the NES (Or whatever it was) I played it once. It SUCKED. All you did was collect objects, and fart to get the opponent dead >.<

And many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back