Gremlins :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowfire~SF

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Gremlins? It's kind of an old movie, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time you've heard of it, but I was just wondering if you've seen it and liked it. I thought it was the cutest movie I've ever seen =D. And the theme song is cool 8)

For a horror/comedy movie, it wasn't really scary even though when I saw it, most of the girls I saw it with screamed. It was more funny/cute :3

It scared me so much the last time I saw it. However, that was when I was about five, so it might not scare me now. :) It was okay, I can't really remember much except those little animal things creeped me out.

I watched it on a trip to Oklahoma in the van.

It's an.. Interesting movie. Yeah.

Hmmm... unfortunately, it just wasn't for me...

I thought those Gremlins were creepy... and the plot was a bit predicatable... when they say don't get him wet, you just know that disaster is on the cards... :D

I know it's a children's movie, but I still thought the plot was predicatable - even for kids :D

I thought ET was a "cuter" movie :) - although that had more to do with a child actress called Drew Barrimore than a little alien with an extendable neck :D

I thought it was kind of funny but yet creepy. I remember it used to be one of my favorite movies when I was little, sometimes it comes on tv and I watch it :eek:

Latest posts

Back