What Do You Think Of The Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocokiwi

Reaction score
I, personally, think that they totally rock! :eek:

I love to sing along, keep track of what they are doing, and obsess over them whenever I get the chance (which is not ALL the time).

but I am very curious to see what fellow tamatalkers think of the jonas brothers :eek:

I don't know why. I just don't like them at all. Probably because most of the real live people I know are obsessed with them and want to date them and stuff. Also because someone said I'm not cool because I talk about Youtube videos instead of the Jonas Bros ._.

I also don't really like their music.

Their music sounds abnoxious. I just don't like the music, and I personally think they all are ugly.

Their songs have no meaning to me.

They ethier screech or do this weird voice thing.

I miss the old disney shows and music. The new stuff is just annoying.

They aren't that dreamy ethier. No not at all.

And SF, don't worry about that, whoever said You're not cool because you talk about Youtube videos instead of the Jonas Bros has sucky taste *no offense to anyone who likes them*

-wuggy :)

They ethier screech or do this weird voice thing.I miss the old disney shows and music. The new stuff is just annoying.

They aren't that dreamy ethier. No not at all.

And SF, don't worry about that, whoever said You're not cool because you talk about Youtube videos instead of the Jonas Bros has sucky taste *no offense to anyone who likes them*

-wuggy :)
Well, actually some annoying person on freewebs said it, but I think I really just don't like them for anything. The other peepz are just rubbing it in.

I used to be SUPER obsessed. With their looks and their songs; my friend got me hooked. We've moved on. To who? Just ask. Although I don't LOVE them anymore, I do enjoy listening to their songs once in a while. And I do keep up on new songs, and TV appearances. So, I guess you could say, that they're great in small quantities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I used to just be indifferent to the Jonas Brothers. I mean, I didn't like their music, but I understood that other people did, and I let them have their opinion. Until they absolutely murdered "Poor Unfortunate Souls", that is. And now, I hate them. Wonderful story, eh?

I must say, though, what respectable music group signs up to Disney? I mean, the second you make a choice like that, you just know that the only audience you will receive will compose of obnoxious ten-year-old girls.

I fail to see what all the hype about them is. :/

If they wern't with Disney, they could do much better.

Here's how today's health class went:

[Teacher:] "Who knows someone with Type 1 diabetes?"

[Madeline:] "NICK JONAS!"

Their names sometimes slip my mind. Forget medical conditions.

I think they are okay. I don't listen to their music but I don't despise it either.

I love them...especially Joe. His voice just melts my heart.

Lately I've become totally obsessed. My room is changing from kitties, scooby-doo, puppies, pokemon,pictures I drew (all stuff I put up when I was like, 5) to the Jonas Brothers. It's all I've been listening to, especially "Gotta Find You" from Camp Rock.

That song just means so much to me. <3

I love JB.

I fail to see what all the hype about them is. :/If they wern't with Disney, they could do much better.

Here's how today's health class went:

[Teacher:] "Who knows someone with Type 1 diabetes?"

[Madeline:] "NICK JONAS!"

Their names sometimes slip my mind. Forget medical conditions.
[/i]*rolls eyes*

I know..

I love them...especially Joe. His voice just melts my heart.Lately I've become totally obsessed. My room is changing from kitties, scooby-doo, puppies, pokemon,pictures I drew (all stuff I put up when I was like, 5) to the Jonas Brothers. It's all I've been listening to, especially "Gotta Find You" from Camp Rock.

That song just means so much to me. <3

I love JB.
I love JB too. :D I'd love to have some posters in my room but I can't find any. :)

Latest posts

Back