Which AC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pupluv

Reaction score
Jasen221 has been trying to get people to say if people like his adoption center.....and so do I .....so please vote and TELL THE TRUTH don't just pick one because they're your friends........... :)

None. They're to confusing to understand how to adopt(Well, not so much the tama and pet one, but still). Can we adopt more than one? Do we put them in are siggy? Do they have any features? And plus, I don't go to adoption centers anymore(I only visited theres, because that's what this poll is about.)

Last edited by a moderator:
None. They're to confusing to understand how to adopt(Well, not so much the tama and pet one, but still). Can we adopt more than one? Do we put them in are siggy? Do they have any features? And plus, I don't go to adoption centers anymore(I only visited theres, because that's what this poll is about.)
our AC is the kind that has a shop, you can put it in your siggy but don't have to, and yes you can adopt more than one if you keep reading the replies you can see that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back