Photo
- - - - -

Pixel Chicks -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

•FamiTama•

• famitama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:01 PM ( #1 )

I think one of the main reasons pixel chicks aren't as popular as Tamagotchis are because they are to chunky!!! They aren't reall y good for on-the-go so , so yah >.<

Replies

Views

Started

26 Jun 2008

Last Post

31 Aug 2008

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:55 PM ( #2 )

yeh i c ur point but i think thats harsh as well!!! u can hav chunky people as well, ya know?! but pixel chix r gr8 for home use + they look great on display, where as tamas tend not to!!

xxx

ps. i love pixel chix but i prefer tamas even more!!!!!!

•FamiTama•

• famitama user photo

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:08 PM ( #3 )

I wasn't talking about chunky people .. O.o" You don't need them to be portable :) the can walk xD ( not very fast but .. )

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:26 PM ( #4 )

I wasn't talking about chunky people .. O.o" You don't need them to be portable ;) the can walk xD ( not very fast but .. )

Hmm...i kinda see what you mean but I still think that it's the chunkiness that makes them so lovable!! :)

Vpet Obsessed

• vpet-obsessed user photo

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:14 PM ( #5 )

Honetly I would hate to see them slender like how they make cell phones smaller and smaller. It's not Pixel Chix style. They look better on display big and it makes it like a real miniature house with a pixel girl inside just like they started selling it as.

bratztroxg

• bratztroxg user photo

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:07 PM ( #6 )

Honetly I would hate to see them slender like how they make cell phones smaller and smaller. It's not Pixel Chix style. They look better on display big and it makes it like a real miniature house with a pixel girl inside just like they started selling it as.

I couldn't agree more! :)