Pixel Chicks -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

•FamiTama•

Reaction score
I think one of the main reasons pixel chicks aren't as popular as Tamagotchis are because they are to chunky!!! They aren't reall y good for on-the-go so , so yah >.<

yeh i c ur point but i think thats harsh as well!!! u can hav chunky people as well, ya know?! but pixel chix r gr8 for home use + they look great on display, where as tamas tend not to!!

xxx

ps. i love pixel chix but i prefer tamas even more!!!!!!

I wasn't talking about chunky people .. o_O" You don't need them to be portable ;) the can walk xD ( not very fast but .. )
Hmm...i kinda see what you mean but I still think that it's the chunkiness that makes them so lovable!! :)

Honetly I would hate to see them slender like how they make cell phones smaller and smaller. It's not Pixel Chix style. They look better on display big and it makes it like a real miniature house with a pixel girl inside just like they started selling it as.

Honetly I would hate to see them slender like how they make cell phones smaller and smaller. It's not Pixel Chix style. They look better on display big and it makes it like a real miniature house with a pixel girl inside just like they started selling it as.
I couldn't agree more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back