My Sweet Little Tama, Joll....What?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_teen2005

Reaction score
Ok, first, I'll explian the random nome...It was an accident. I origanally wanted the name Hollis, but it was to long to I started to change it to Brian. On the way to the B of the first letter, my finger slipped off the button A and onto the B button, causing it to accept the name "Joll".

Still following me?

Good. Now for the begining of Joll's 2 day journal. Let me warn you now, that some days I may not wright becuase I am to lazy to get off my butt to type. Others reasons of absednese (where is the spell check button on this thing???) is chores. How fun. Anyways, onto the story of Joll's life.

I got Joll on the 25th of July,(oviosly ((sp once again...)) this month) after running to and fro a total of (lets see...Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, Walgreens, Imagination Stop....) 5 shops. (and, ladies and gentelmen, I did this on my own spare time, so I'm not a phyco maniac person who absesses over her Tamas. I just love them very much.) I was thrilled to see a baby boy, and immediatly started naming it. The next day, my friend called me up to come and spend to night over at her house. With Lauren (my friend) not being able to arrive at my Birthday, she still owed my a present. (or at least thats what she said) After seeing my Tama, we convinced her mom to drive us up to Toys R Us where we realized that inside that thick, hard plastic was that Tama. The twist was that it was still running inside the wrapping. Basicly, it had been used and then resealed. :huh: What a deal. Still on the run, we went next door to Target, where they had a very large selection, all in perfect condition. On the way back to the car, Lauren and her mom where talking about what I wanted for my B-day. My friend, being who she is, always wants 2 of everything. She suggested another Tama. I agreed and ran back to get another one, hot pink with pearly pink stars and blue buttons. (Very girly, I know. Joll is actually a pretty navy blue. :huh: ) Anyways, the pink one turned out to be a girl. On the way back to Lauren's house, I was wondering what I should name it. Her mom suggested Pam. (which was her name of course) Not wanting to be rude, I accepted, and now I have Pam and Joll. Right now I am trying to get them to have more generations, so wish my good luck!

Right now Pam looks kinda like a bubble and Joll looks so much like an apple....any help with the names of these species?

Latest posts

Back