how old until u should stop playin with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 13, I always pause my Tamagotchi, but plays it in summer.

I vote for "u can do it as long as u want."

TRUST ME . I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS!

but.. i think that if you have kids or a job... u shouldn't let tamagotchis take up all of your time.

tamagotchis are a fun , cool pet but u kinda do have to have priorities. don't get me wrong though. i <3 tamagotchis!

What do you mean when we SHOULD stop? Theres nothing that says a 15 year old girl or even a 30 year old woman/man can't play with a Tamagotchi. We can play with them as long as we want. I still play with mine

Well, I remove my batteries during school time, but when it's summer break I put it back on. -.- Too busy...

Tama <3 Shall never stop play with Tamagotchis ;D

At what age? Never.

When? When operating heavy machinery/ equipment like a car or machines at work. :puroperatchi:

I know plenty of adults of all ages who play with these.

TRUST ME . I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS!but.. i think that if you have kids or a job... u shouldn't let tamagotchis take up all of your time.

tamagotchis are a fun , cool pet but u kinda do have to have priorities. don't get me wrong though. i <3 tamagotchis!
Exactly. I don't know about you (as in everyone), but tamagotchi's aren't my whole life. I have priorities, and they're called family, school, friends, and pretty much life.

But I would never stop playing with tamagotchis. Ever. There's no age limit. After all, it says "For ages 8+." The + never ends!! :ph34r:

Yeah, no offense to anyone out there, but alot of kids have reallllyshort attention spans! I never get tired of my Tamas. Even if they get a little demanding, I'm always there for 'em! I love Tamas!

I love tamas and im 12 years old! I have 5 one of each Vertion (well i dont have any .5 but ya you get my flow) and i dont think that there is anything wrong with that. All my friends have amas and we have had them sence grade 3 when they came out. B) :lol: ;) ^_^ :ph34r:

You can play with them until you get tired of them. You may even wanna work at Bandai in Quality Assurance - then your job is to play with Tamagotchis & other toys!

[SIZE=14pt]I have had a tamagotchi since you could only get V1s! I think I was only 6 years old! NOW, 5 years later I still collect them and I have every kind except for V4.5 cause I never can find 1! I have taken breaks cause I sometimes get bored but I have never taken a break longer than 3 or 4 months! OK that's kind of long but Im still playing with them! :D But NEVER stop playing because you think your too old for them! Only stop when you don't like it any more! And if you decide to stop, don't just through them out! Keep them or give them to someone younger than you. You could really make them happy! I remember the first time I saw a tamagotchi, the first time I played one, the first time I lost one, the first time I got one! So that your tama's gets to go on go on for ever! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you really don't need to stop playing with tamagotchi's at a certain age. It's up to you how long you want to play with tamagotchi's. No one can really force you to stop playing with them. :)

You can play with tamagotchis at any age. You can never be too old for a tamagotchi.

-Temari Nara

My boyfriend hates my tama and wants to throw it out because I am "too old" to be playing with them. He also read the package where it says "Ages 8+" and tried to tell me it is for 8 year olds. No offence to anyone but I kind of feel Tama's should be for an older age group, just because of the mild complexity of them.. don't get me wrong I'm not saying 8 year olds shouldn't be playing with them, I am just saying they might not understand everything that is involved, you know, the whole picture.. Anyways, I was eight over 12 years ago so what do I know about 8 year olds these days.

Anyways, I will be playing and collecting tama's for as long as bandi will support and release them.

I think that if you like tamagotchis, DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! you as a person have RIGHTS to play with tamagotchis, and you never HAVE to stop, unless you want to. ^_^ it optional to grow up, like tamamum said.

^_^ KUCHIPATCHI ADVISES THE ENFORCEMENT OF TAMAGOTCHI USE REGARDLESS OF AGE :angry:

There is no age where you should stop playing with tamagotchis. You should only stop playing when and if you get bored or tired of caring for them. But how could you get bored with a Tamagotchi? Tamagotchis are like ever-changing pets you can care for. Should there really be an age limit put on that?

I didn't think so.

:angry: ^_^ :angry:

my mom is 42 and she still playes it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back