Good sayings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metcalf

Reaction score
OK, so i think we should share good sayings we know of. like the kind of quotes you would find on an icon or avatar. ill start........

whenever i look down at the keyboard i see U and I always next to eachother

Take Love and multipuly it by infinity

then add the depths of forver

then you may only get a glimps

of how much i need you

love me

h8 me

kiss me

break me

be the change you wish to see in the world- Gandhi

if you live to be 100, i want to be a 100 minus 1 day so i'll never be without you. -winnie the pooh

If i had a star for every time you made me smile, the sky would be empty

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about leaning how to dance in the rain

you know you're in love when you can't sleep beacause finally reality is better than your dreams

you can change who you are but you can never change who you've been

tell me what you think of them!!!

^ I like those, but I have heard most of them before.

Yesterday's history,

Tomorrow's a mystery,

Today is a gift,

That's why they call it the present.

No matter how far down the wrong road you have traveled, you can always turn back and go in the right direction.

That one is my favorite, not great, but I still lurve it :3

"Dear diary,

today we got kidnapped by the hill people,

never to been seen again.

It was the best day ever."

"My favorite snacks are the ones that smile back; namely goldfish, but any knock-off brand will do. theres something wholesome about easting something that has a happier existence then you."

:3

that was probably not what you meant, but I cant think of any 'touching" ones at the moment.

Yesterday's history,Tomorrow's a mystery,

Today is a gift,

Wasn't that from Kung Fu Panda?

Keep your word and value your reputation- it's the one thing that, once you lose it, you can't get it back. -Leeza Gibbons

Words are the best wepons. Guns are for cowards. -Paul Ilinsky

Have mercy, forgiveness, and love for one another. -Kathy Ireland

Have a belief in you that is bigger yhsn anyone's disbelief. -August Wilson

All from the book Kids' Little Instuction Book. Lots of great advice in that book.

Last edited by a moderator:
A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together, and never say goodbye.

The best things in life are unseen. That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are all small matters compared to what lies within us.

Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances..give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you got, and always remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. People change and things go wrong, but always remember, life goes on!

Holy crap! That last one was REALLY long!!

Friends are like stars,

They come and they go,

But the ones that stay

Are the ones that

Glow.

Used to be my Avatar =D

Probably more but can't think of any... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I like those, but I have heard most of them before.
Yesterday's history,

Tomorrow's a mystery,

Today is a gift,

No matter how far down the wrong road you have traveled, you can always turn back and go in the right direction.

That one is my favorite, not great, but I still lurve it :3
I love that saying

The quote in Charleene's siggy (Marilyn Monroe...)

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -eden ahbez

"To lead an interesting life you must lose your fear of being wrong." (I can't remember the exact phrasing or author.)

And many more.

Yesterday's history,Tomorrow's a mystery,

Today is a gift,

I like that one ^-^

I tho, dont have any good ones...

well, here they are:

~Never be content with average, for average is just as close to the bottom as it is to the top

~Oppurtunity is missed by most becuase it's dressed in overalls and looks like work

~In the dictionary, success always comes after work.

"Dear diary,today we got kidnapped by the hill people,

never to been seen again.

It was the best day ever."

"My favorite snacks are the ones that smile back; namely goldfish, but any knock-off brand will do. theres something wholesome about easting something that has a happier existence then you."

:3

that was probably not what you meant, but I cant think of any 'touching" ones at the moment.
Those are both funny, and kind of scary, all at once.

<3

Strangers have the best candy.That's all I can think of.
O_O!!

^ It was Jannnnaaaah's. Wasn't it?

Hmm...

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson after"

"Love is like war: easy to begin, hard to end."

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday."

A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together, and never say goodbye.
The best things in life are unseen. That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are all small matters compared to what lies within us.

Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances..give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you got, and always remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. People change and things go wrong, but always remember, life goes on!

Holy crap! That last one was REALLY long!!
Such wonderful quotes =D

I love the second one~

"The World is round, and the place which may seem like the end, may just be the beginning."

"If your not living life on the edge, than your taking up too much space." =P

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

This was from someone's siggie, but I like it a lot. This saying is not mine and I don't want to take credit for it. I'm not that good ^^;;;

~Do everything as if you have all the time in the world, but live everyday as if it were your last, because it may be. You face the possiblity of sudden death each and everyday, no matter how little you think about it. Cherish every second of life, because it could all end at any given moment. Life is to too short for sadness and anger. Enjoy it while you can. Live life to the fullest, because you have only one shot at it.~

Latest posts

Back