MANGA MANIA POLL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enyeh I'm not big on manga. I'm more of an anime person myself.

Yeah, I read a couple of mangas. I really liked 'The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya' manga and the 'Vampire Knight' manga. Even if VK is pretty much horrible. >_<

I don't read manga that much.

My favorites are

Mahou Sensei Negima [better than the anime]

Spiral [Goes farther than the anime]

Aria

and

Absolute Boyfriend

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a Japanese culture person, but I've read Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Maburaho. Ginga was meaningful, and Maburaho was perverted but funny.

Oh, and I've read Inuyasha, Naruto, whatever. I've read alot due to I-have-no-life disorder. XD

I like it. I'm with Nyuu~. I'm more of an anime person. I still like it though! My faves are Death Note and Naruto!

I do like manga, but all the manga I happen to like, haven't been translated into English yet. So, I have to read them with a Japenese-English dictionary, and that's really frusterating. So yes, I like anime a bit better, espicially because I'm lame, and watch subs.

(No, I don't read scans. It's awkward; subs don't make me feel stupid, but scans do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lurve manga, and I do live for it, unfortunately x.-

My favorites:

Gakuen Alice

Furuba<3

Spiral (Pwn)

And many more that I have currently forgotten.

I prefer manga over anime, though. 99% of the time the ending of the anime sucks. I like getting the complete story.

Manga for me ranks higher than anime. But that's just me. :3

I like it. I'm with Nyuu~. I'm more of an anime person. I still like it though! My faves are Death Note and Naruto!
Same here! And I like Death Note and Naruto as well.

-Temari Nara

I like both manga and anime. My favorites (and the only ones I've actully read) are Kodocha (Kodomo no Omocha) and Shugo Chara!

I love manga!! I'm more of a manga person than an anime person, so yeah. x3

+ Hell Girl

+ Death Note

+ Blood+

+ Fruits Baskets

+ Chibi Vampire

+ Negima

I'm not a Japanese culture person, but I've read Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Maburaho. Ginga was meaningful, and Maburaho was perverted but funny.
Oh, and I've read Inuyasha, Naruto, whatever. I've read alot due to I-have-no-life disorder. XD
I have the same disorder...

I've read Maburaho as well. I didn't think it was too perverted compared to other anime/manga I've watched/read.

I love manga. I prefer anime though.

Some mangas I've read are;;

+Anima

Fruits Basket

Beauty Pop

Gakuen Alice

Digimon

Yu-Gi-Oh GX

and I could go on for ages. I'll just shut-up now so I don't start.

I love manga!! I'm more of a manga person than an anime person, so yeah. x3
+ Hell Girl

+ Death Note

+ Blood+

+ Fruits Baskets

+ Chibi Vampire

+ Negima
Fruits Basket pwns! I'm on Volume 18!

-Temari Nara

The only manga I read is Kekkaishi, and it ROCKS!!!! -_- :p -_- I can't get enough of it!!! I want to own ALL the volumes (I don't own any, sadly. I get them from the library. Still, I want to own them all ^^). Yeah, I'm pretty obsessed. xD I've already read volumes 1-9. Can't wait to read more! :hitodetchi:

Latest posts

Back