Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:06 AM
Here are some features:
1. There would be a ton of cool new characters, including the old ones! Also including all the UraTamas and Entamas!
2.All new minigames that you played with the Wii remote, including the classic ones that you could play by flipping the wii remote sideways!
3.No more pixels, 3-D images!
4.You could pet,feed, and even clean poo's with the wii remote!
5. Your Tama had a house that you could buy furniture for and make bigger, such as add more rooms by make bigger.!
6.There was a town That you and your Tama could explore!(ex. you walk your tama around town, buying stuff like food for your tana and furniture for your house!)
7. Your adult tama can find a partner in town to marry!
8. If you had enough rooms in your house your and your spouse could lay more than one egg, then once they all hatched you got to pick which tama you wanted to be!
9. There would be all the old special characters, plus new mixes!(ex. Mamepatchi, a mametchi that was green and had big lips!)
10.It had Wi-Fi, so you could hook up with peoples tamas all over the world!
11. When you hooked up over Wi-Fi your tamas could play, have birthday partys and other types of parties,sleepovers, and lots more!
12.You could load your tamas onto your wii remote, take the wii remote to your friends house, and load them up on your friends game so your tamas could play together!
13. Their would be more than one file and you could play 2 files at once via split-screen, so there would be no fighting on who would get to play!(also with connection features during split screen.)
If i think of anything else ill edit!
Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:04 PM
Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:04 PM
I know I'm quoteing my own post but. I didn't read all of the post. I think thats a wonderful idea. I thought you said stuff about the Tamagotchi Party On! game. Sorry. That would be really cool. Write to Bandi. And tell them about your idea. I bet the letter Bandi sent to TamaTalk has the adress. So, why not tell them? You could be rich!!! Try to look for Bandis adress. And send a letter to them. Give it a try!!!
Um they already have a Tamagotchi game for the Wii. Theres some videos on YouTube. And Some people are playing Tamagotchi Party On! for the Intendo Wii. So Thats already invented. How about another game?
Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:11 AM
Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:14 AM
A tamagotchi simulator for Wii?
personally i dont think it'd work and all those ideas for playing the minigames with the Wiimote (waggling it about) sounds like a major gimmick...i'd sooner play them with the classic controller.
Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:15 AM
Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:44 PM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:08 PM
There is already a Game! But that would be a great Feature Wi-Fi for Tamagotchis.