Quote rating game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallquailrooster

Reaction score
Im sorry if this is copy please dont flame me. I dont think its a copy though :lol:

Ok. Heres how it works. I say a random, short quote that i think sounds nice like: "The sky is grey, but this sun is shining in my heart because your here." (lol im not into deep quotes like that so i would never write something like that) Then the next person replies, and rates my quote whatever out of 10! Then they write their own quote..and so on.

And it doesnt have to be a quote someone said. Make it up. Make it a metaphor. Make it silly and spontanious, or funny, or stomach churning!! Its allowed to be from a song if you like, but not somethin in ur avatar or siggy, even if theres sumthin in ur siggy from a song..Hehe. And try not to do the same quote twice. And please dont flame if someone uses a quote from ur siggy or avatar. Have Fun!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok the first quote will be:

The dictionary is right; girls before guys, fun before homework, chocolate before love. But chocolate is love!  :D  
ok, the next person rate mine, then write your own quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back