Stuck on a Game? thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
I just had the idea that people could ask about a game they are stuck on, and get helped by other members.

What games are you stuck on? [ill try help]

I'm stuck in Twilight Princess. X[ I just got a shield for Midna, but I can't figure out how to use it. Grr. >.<

Pokemon Mystery dungeon Explorers of time.

Um Whats the last legendary to fight.

I'm at the end of the game I been beat the main part with the temporal tower.

P.S I already evolved.

i can't complete subspace essimarry ( spelling error ) in smash bros brawl x( ( i need to complete the great maze )

thanks, cecib

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK I'm stuck with action replay when you make a new game entry all it you have to type in the game ID and i did that but when i press next it just stays there Help Me!!!!!!

Puma

Pokemon mystery dungeon:Blue rescue team.

I just started a new game & I am an eevee & my partner is a Chikorita.

I can't beat moltres!!!!!!!!!!

Im level 15, & my partners level is 17.

These are the moves:

Eevee:

Tail whip

Tackle

Helping hand

Sand attack

Chikorita:

Tackle

Razor Leaf

Reflect

Poisonpowder

so please help me!!!!

Im stuck on my mysims game cuz im on the first task and it wont let me give the podium to the mayor :rolleyes:

These are the moves:

Eevee:

Tail whip

Tackle

Helping hand

Sand attack

Chikorita:

Tackle

Razor Leaf

Reflect

Poisonpowder

so please help me!!!!
o_O

I can't beat Moltres either.

These are the moves:

Eevee:

Tail whip

Tackle

Helping hand

Sand attack

Chikorita:

Tackle

Razor Leaf

Reflect

Poisonpowder

so please help me!!!!
Its a good idea to get the following:

Gravelrock

sleep seed

I also recommend looking at some videos on youtube, like this one:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Sorry I couldn't find one for your pokemon, but it might give you an idea of what to do.

Hope I helped.

Its a good idea to get the following:Gravelrock

sleep seed

I also recommend looking at some videos on youtube, like this one:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Thaanks,

I'm stuck in Twilight Princess. X[ I just got a shield for Midna, but I can't figure out how to use it. Grr. >.<
I'd help you, but I don't think I got that far yet. I'm towards the end of the water temple. I can't exactly remember if I'm stuck though. o_o

On Super Paper Mario for Wii, I guess it's my fault for being stuck but whatever. It's in Chapter.....whatever the last door is before the one in the other town. lol The classic RPG battle with the chainchomps I keep losing. It's my lack of items I think. DX

Can I ask. Whats the shield called? I've 100% completed TC so I'll be able to help

On Super Paper Mario for Wii, I guess it's my fault for being stuck but whatever. It's in Chapter.....whatever the last door is before the one in the other town. lol The classic RPG battle with the chainchomps I keep losing. It's my lack of items I think. DX
Actually, there's an easier way to beat the Underchomps. It makes them unable to attack. Start the fight then go to the Pixl option. Choose Piccolo, and the Underchomps fall asleep. If they wake up, repeat the process. You might not have Piccolo though. Piccolo is an optional Pixl, and there's a little mini-quest you need to do in order to get him. The mini-quest spans over a few worlds, but you should have them by now. Hope I helped.

Actually, there's an easier way to beat the Underchomps. It makes them unable to attack. Start the fight then go to the Pixl option. Choose Piccolo, and the Underchomps fall asleep. If they wake up, repeat the process. You might not have Piccolo though. Piccolo is an optional Pixl, and there's a little mini-quest you need to do in order to get him. The mini-quest spans over a few worlds, but you should have them by now. Hope I helped.
Oh dude. I have piccolo. Thanks. :D I am so going to try that out when I get my butt off my comptuer chair and actually go replug my Wii. XP

plz answer mine its about the mysims game!!! :kusatchi: B) :nyatchi: :D :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

hehe... no help, huh? WRONG!!! Ok, all you need to do is play it a couple of times (even if you lose Dx) and remember what you needed to do to connect "one of the four friends" and if you STILL need help, use markus's Healing Touch :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back