Did Bandai hint at the v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
In Bandai's happy birthday letter this year, I noticed something, though I'm sure I can't be the only one. Check out this sentence:

"Watch out for more details on an all new Tamagotchi coming out at the end of the year."

v5.5 is due to release this month, so it can't be that. This looks like v6, people! Though, it does seem a bit ridiculous to release 3 different versions in a single year. Hopefully these won't be sold out for Christmas!

I just cannot wait for the Royal / 5.5 in English! Hope I can find somewhere to preorder one... Although, I am interested to say where Bandai will take the things...

Well BanDai hasn't even presented us with the V5.5 designs yet so I would say it wouldn't be at the end of this month. :) Perhaps... Anyway, I would agree with you an BanDai hinting the V6. They are giving us a few clues bit by bit, in my opinion. :D

Well BanDai hasn't even presented us with the V5.5 designs yet so I would say it wouldn't be at the end of this month. :rolleyes: Perhaps... Anyway, I would agree with you an BanDai hinting the V6. They are giving us a few clues bit by bit, in my opinion. :wacko:
Yeah, I agree. That is extremely odd that they haven't released 5.5 designs... After all, it's already the 8th. They said July, right?

Ooooh, I just want to know a date / whether we WILL get the Royal Familitama, or whether I should just import now. I hope we hear soon. How long before the previous releases have Bandai made the designs known?

-F777

omg i didnt even know they were going to have a 5.5! im excited! i have a 3, 4, 4.5, and 5! 4 is my fav! update me! wonder wat the 6's icon on top will be! :eek:

Whoa! But the V5.5 came out so soon! And now the V6 is probably coming... wow! I just can't keep up. Thanks for telling us that!

Whoa! But the V5.5 came out so soon! And now the V6 is probably coming... wow! I just can't keep up. Thanks for telling us that!
Yeah.

Between the V1 and V2 there was at least a year, probably more like 2.

Now they come out with 2 or 3 a year.

I think that the half versions are well worth it. They are like completely different versions for me.

Like, compare the V2 && V3.

~ Different shells

~ Different characters

~ Different games

Now compare V4 && V4.5.

~ Different shells

~ Different characters

~ Different games

See what I mean?

That's just my opinion though.

I'm definatley purchasing the V5.5 && V6 when they come out.

I think V6 will be released in January.

Cinder~

Yeah, I don't think that they are. My reasoning...

1. They haven't come out with it and it's already the end of the month.

2. I didn't hear anything about it until I heard about the V6 (which I believe).

3. There aren't even ads for it or anything.

4. BANDAI usually does something in celebration for a new version.

But the V6 I'm very excited for. I'm sure it will be amazing! <_<

Yes, now I believe that this will be MORE likely, considering the v5.5 isn't really called a 5.5. Instead, it's just the Celebrity Familitchi. One TamaTalker from the UK recieved a message telling them that it wouldn't be released there, but that v6 would be in stores January 2009. So, the USA will probably be getting them at the end of the year, as Bandai stated.

And now the v6 info except pictures have shown up, can i say customer wants. No like instally they just tell us and we go like what the heck? But anyways i will get the v6 also before the new v5. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back