The Cab

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Craze

Reaction score
The Cab is a band. I hope you knew that. They're also a really good band. I also hope you knew that...

Anyways. I guess I wanted to know if anyone else liked them. So...yeah.

Take My Hand is a good song, too.

I only know who the Cab are because Patrick and Brendon are in One Of THOSE Nights. I forced two of my friends to listen to it, one was like "WTF? PATRICK STUMP HAS ACTUALLY GOTTEN EVEN WORSE." And the other was like "Teehee. Patrick sounds like Michael Jackson 8D"

Haha.

Hot Topic has this shirt. And it says 'The Cab' on it like 58296826 times.

I'll buy it after I buy my new phone and Cobra shirt.

You have too much money xD

I have $50 in my wallet, and it's all leftover birthday money xD My bank account has like $10 because I had to pay for half of the Wii and half of Rock Band. And I quit my newspaper route.

Too much money? I don't have enough.

iPhone=>$216 because I'm paying for it all. It's good...I can be online whenever I want. Haha.

Cobra Starship shirt=>$20

The Cab shirt=>$20

And I still need RockBand.

I play Dead On Arrival on Rock Band constantly xD

Mostly because it's one of the only songs I acutally know on the game xD And I can own anyone at singing it. And drumming. And guitar. And bass.

I can play Dead On Arrival bass on EXPERT 8D

Omgggg. At Wal Mart, I wanted to play Rock Band but they didn't put the drumsticks out so I played with my hands xD And it attracted a huge crowd. They were like "DUUDE. LOOK. SHE'S PLAYING DRUMS WITH HER HAND"

Haha. And they were like "What difficulty is it?" So I'm liek "Only medium, I would play on hard but there's no drumsticks" And they tottaly spazzed at my skillz xD

Latest posts

Back