Adventures with Mike

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]---PROLOGUE---[/SIZE]

Hi, I'm Mike the Tegotchi. I live in Dublin now. My owner is Kegan. I'm going to tell you the story of my life, when I travel through cities, countries, contenants and even planets! I was owned by many people before Kegan. I hope you enjoy my story.

[SIZE=14pt]---PART 1---[/SIZE]

I was born in Manhattan, New York on 4th of July 1998. Being a P1, it was the craze and loads of people loved seeing me. I was a babitchi and the independance day celebrations were on. My owner was called Carl, and he was 9 years old. I saw Carl's friends at the 04/07 party. They laughed at me and though I was cool. I liked Carls and his friends. When I was a Marutchi, 2 days later, Carl was on a bus with me. He was coming home from school and he clutched me firmly in his hands. Then his friend showed him his new GameBoy Color. Carl and his mate started playing with it and then when the bus arrived at our stop, Carl got off, but had forgotten me. He was so busy playing his friend new game machine he had forgotten all about me. I tried beeping, but it was no use, the bus set off for the next stop. I beeped and beeped for attention, but no one heard me because of the loud engines on the bus. Then suddenly the bus stopped. A few old ladies boarded and then sat down. One just happened to sit next to me. She smiled and picked me up.

[SIZE=14pt]Pt. 2 coming soon![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back