AMERICAN Death Note movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
So I got the news recently that Vertigo Entertainment is going to make a Death Note movie.

And they want ZAC EFRON to be Light. I srsly WTFLOL'd at that. He is a decent actor, but he is most likely getting it because Disney has the power foo! I have no idea who is going to be Ryuk, Misa, L, or even Mello yet. Just the fact that Zac is most likely going to be Light.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2414...-Confirmed.html

https://lyc0r1s.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/de...-us-adaptation/

Well Zac DOES look like Light. But look at all the mindless fans, soon Death Note will be a overhyped show like any typical Disney show if Zac takes the role.

That is terribly sad.

Wrecking such an amazing anime series with such a terrible actor.

It makes me want to vomit tears.

His facial features and hair color aren't right, either. It makes me so sad that Death Note is going to be ruined by Disney.

Disney, Disney, Disney.

One more reason to hate them.

I shall inform Zuza of this right away~

The role of Light Yagami is too much for Zac Efron to handle.

Just because they look alike doesn't mean he will be able to pull off the role.

This makes me angry~ Dx

I died a little inside when I heard about that.

I hope this is not to attract attention from DisneyKids~

OMFG! Then my sister is gonna like Death Note!

I shall not let this happen! D<

[SIZE=17pt]NOTICE~[/SIZE]

If you are against casting Zac Efron as Light, please please please sign this position. It already has about 420 'signatures', and it needs your help D: We can't let this happen, it's just disgraceful D:

https://www.petitiononline.com/apple88/petition.html

We need your help to stop this, it's tragic D: It's a monstrosity D: Please sign the petition if you are on our side~ PLEASE~

That is all ._.

:Dies: If they cast him as Light......:won't say what she'll do:

Sign the petition Digi D:

I can't even stand the simple idea they would try to cast them. The casting people deserve to have their limbs torn off, then beaten with them D;

sorry wrong topc XD

EDIT:

hmm.....pm me for that XD

Last edited by a moderator:
People. They aren't actually casting Zan Effron as Light Yagami. The whole idea was just an arbitrary joke from the AnimeNewsNetwork forums. It's humor, people. Humor! As to that, I really doubt that Zac will be cast. After all, playing a mass murderer would absolutely ruin Zac's Disney-manufactured SweetBubblegumLollipop™ image.

And if he really is cast, then I'd laugh my brain off. I swear, Zac Effron is Kira.

I'll probably have to go into hiding after posting this. Eh, oh well.

People. They aren't actually casting Zan Effron as Light Yagami. The whole idea was just an arbitrary joke from the AnimeNewsNetwork forums. It's humor, people. Humor! As to that, I really doubt that Zac will be cast. After all, playing a mass murderer would absolutely ruin Zac's Disney-manufactured SweetBubblegumLollipop™ image.
And if he really is cast, then I'd laugh my brain off. I swear, Zan Effron is Light Yagami.

I'll probably have to go into hiding after posting this. Eh, oh well.
I sure hope to the higher power that they are just messing around.

If they aren't I'm going to die D:

i suggest supporters of Zac run and hide for there lives......

it's pretty funny, it cracks me up, but it's still disgusting to me.

-SIGNS PETITION-

Disney needs to stay away...far FAR away from Death Note. No need to ruin Death Note. Sure Zacs a pretty decent actor, but people look up to him as an idol in his HSM movies. Not some mass murderer. xP How funny would that be?

I can just picture him yelling "DIE! DIE! DIE!" while holding the deathnote and a pen and his eyes glowing red XD ahahhhaaaa humor XD

Just think of the bright side.

Seeing Light (Zac Effron) die to a bloody pulp at the end of the movie would be quite enjoyable.

Oh and if he does play as Light I'd watch it just for laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back