Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webkinz are cute little stuffed animals that also have a virtual pet side! You can play games with them and such online, and you can make a family out of them!
Click here for more info.
tamagotchi pal knows what they ARE, i think they just wanted to discuss, and see peoples opinions about them like if they also think they are odd.

tamagotchi pal knows what they ARE, i think they just wanted to discuss, and see peoples opinions about them like if they also think they are odd.
Well, they asked for the point, and I said their point: their cuddly stuffed animals that also have a virtual pet side.

I'm just saying what I'm saying. Now I'm just gonna let other peoples reply and say what they think.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I never meant to.

In my opinion I think Webkinz are fun! :wacko: You can play games in the arcade to get kinzcash to buy clothes, toys, food, furniture etc. And there are alot of places you can visit like the Clubhouse, Webkinz Stadium, Kinzville Academy and much more. I know that some peoples grandmas even go on Webkinz!

webkinz are cool and think they are fun for all ages

I love Webkinz! :) They are no more pointless than any other toy in the world! In fact, they have MORE point than normal stuffed toys, because you can use them online as well! :) I hope that answered your question.

Webkinz are cute stuffed animals that you put online. They are loveable, and you can get as many as you want. You raise them and take care of them by feeding them, playing games, and making sure they are healthy.

Here is what Ganz (the makers of webkinz) said on their website, www.webkinz.com:

"What is Webkinz?Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!"

Victoria, you better change your siggy. Someone bad could track you down.

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They're meant for fun...AND THEY ARE!!!! Except the reason for the makers is (probably) just to make money, but they ARE fun. I love 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back