Do you like Kidz Bop 14?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so I was watching TV and I saw an ad for Kidz Bop 14 or something. I have always hated them because they take good songs and they completely ruin them. I was shocked to see that they have taken Jonas Brothers songs and sang them. I can only remember one song which was "When You Look Me In The EYes" Which is my SECOND favorite JB song. I was mad because they used, like, two of them at the very least. I love the Jonas Brothers so I found this irritating.

What are your opinions on Kidz Bop??

Ok so I was watching TV and I saw an ad for Kidz Bop 14 or something. I have always hated them because they take good songs and they completely ruin them. I was shocked to see that they have taken Jonas Brothers songs and sang them. I can only remember one song which was "When You Look Me In The EYes" Which is my SECOND favorite JB song. I was mad because they used, like, two of them at the very least. I love the Jonas Brothers so I found this irritating.

What are your opinions on Kidz Bop??
I hate Kidz Bop. I remember, several years ago, when they first came out. I was like "oh my god that's so awful!" And I STILL can't believe they're still around. I was in like, 1st or 2nd grade when they first came out and now I'm going to 10th grade :(

Kidz Bop SUCKS

Kidz Bop is terrible. It seems their ultimate goal is to make annoying songs even more annoying. And please, don't get me started on the way they change lyrics so terribly and blatantly.

Hate.

Hate hate.

Hate hate HATE.

They take perfectly good songs, find new singers, and make stupid kids butt into the song at random and stupid moments. I REALLY hope that at some point they steal a song, get sued and go out of business.

I wonder who in the world buys those!!?

I guess they sell pretty well but I don't have a clue why ^_^

I wonder who in the world buys those!!?I guess they sell pretty well but I don't have a clue why :lol:
Exactly Mothie~

I hope the kidz bop company goes out of buisness, like, SOON~

They have had their three seconds of fame.

Get off the stage, losers.

From what I hear of Kidz Bop it's just completely a waste of time.

I haven't got one of their CD's, but the way they sing the songs just annoys me.

They ruin originals. X.X

Holy shoot.

I thought they had stopped. Kidz Bop is just... they kill good songs.

Latest posts

Back