Whats your hardest Music piece?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Mine would be Majestia...Its 3 pages, 169measures! [/SIZE] :lol:

The second would be Starwars...o_O

The third would be Indiana Jones Theme...xD

-RT

Last edited by a moderator:
I catch on pretty quickly, but probably Fur Elise, or this March by Tchaikovsky. >_>

My hatred for a piece leads to it being hard:

Hate>Don't want to practice it>Becomes hard>TORTURE

Ughh, like this one song by teacher made me play. It's only 2 pages, but 2 pages of BORING, TORTURING music.

K, Im done.

I catch on pretty quickly, but probably Fur Elise, or this March by Tchaikovsky. >_> My hatred for a piece leads to it being hard:

Hate>Don't want to practice it>Becomes hard>TORTURE

Ughh, like this one song by teacher made me play. It's only 2 pages, but 2 pages of BORING, TORTURING music.

K, Im done.
[SIZE=14pt]For what instrument? I can't play Maple Leaf Rag(Trombone) very well(There's like 4 pages...).I like Majestia, its just hard and somebody drew/wrote on mine..>_> (Stuff like Motto Rit. F#,MF,C#,9th note and scribbles...) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]For what instrument? I can't play Maple Leaf Rag(Trombone) very well(There's like 4 pages...).I like Majestia, its just hard and somebody drew/wrote on mine..>_> (Stuff like Motto Rit. F#,MF,C#,9th note and scribbles...) [/SIZE]
Oh sorry. I play piano. I forgot to mention. xP

Also come to think of it...Numb by Linkin Park is pretty hard. o_o

My hardest piece would probably be this one jazz piece I have for clarinet. I have n oidea whta it's called, tho. :ichigotchi:

Oh sorry. I play piano. I forgot to mention. xP
Also come to think of it...Numb by Linkin Park is pretty hard. o_o
[SIZE=14pt]Its okay. :] I play Majestia,Caribbean Carnival, George of the Jungle(Theme) and Indiana Jones/Star wars for flute... I don't play modern music... I can never find it for my instruments.. [/SIZE]

Fantasie Impromptu by Chopin on Piano. The definition of hard.

Fantasie Impromptu by Chopin on Piano. The definition of hard.
[SIZE=14pt]Is there Majestia on Piano? I don't play Piano, but I could have the Treble part for flute and Bass part for Trombone... I wanted to play Clocks by Coldplay.... xD George of The Jungle theme is addictive.. xD And its sound is so cool... =) I tried to play The entertainer by Scott Joplin...But its just too hard. I love the song "The theme from the Royal Fireworks"... =)[/SIZE]

Scottie_My hardest piece would probably be this one jazz piece I have for clarinet. I have n oidea whta it's called, tho.
[SIZE=14pt]You play Clarinet huh? Pretty cool. 8) I wanted to play Clarinet, but now I know you need fast fingers... I love the Alto Clarinet(I really want to play but I can't...Alto/Bass Claris are advanced, so is the English horn, you need to play Oboe... [/SIZE] :( )

I feel so musically un-talented. xD
My hardest music peices are Golden by FOB and Fur Elise Dx
[SIZE=14pt]On Viola(You play Viola right O: ) or Piano?[/SIZE]

Starwars is hard...I hate it.. -___-

The two peices of music that I realllllyy hate are:

Assassin Muse (Its around 12pages)

Knights of Cydonia. (20Pages)

This is drums btw.

[SIZE=14pt]On Viola(You play Viola right O: ) or Piano?[/SIZE] 

Starwars is hard...I hate it.. -___-
Fur Elise is always on Piano. I know that for sure. ;)

Ditto.
Try playing Star Wars (the MELODY) on the trumpet!

Freakin'. High. Notes.
[SIZE=14pt]O: I play the melody too! On flute of course... I HATE IT. (Is measure 21 or 29 Melody?) I believe its 29... Db,Db,B,D,Db,B,E,E,EbE,E... -___- George of the Jungle has "Coda" We have to play it four times! The same notes four times. I hope I don't mess up... xD Majestia is getting easier for me...Sort of. Do you have the "Triplet" notes in Star wars? I hate them.. [/SIZE] B)

~RT

Ps: Does anybody know a good 3 syllabe word? I need it for Stawars...xD The triplet notes...)

I dun play an instroment, I'm in chorus. ^_^ But a lot of my friends play the flute, and they said that playing the Batman theme was really hard; it was fast. (Either that or my friends that play the Clarinette said that... B) )

My hardest is probably Indiana Jones Theme or Lillium from Elfen Lied.

I play flute =D

I use 1 trip-let for the triplets. :D

My hardest is probably Indiana Jones Theme or Lillium from Elfen Lied.
I play flute =D

I use 1 trip-let for the triplets. :)
[SIZE=14pt]I use mu-si-cal (Everybody: >_>) xD It'll help me remember it for band..xD [/SIZE]

I play flute for summer band(Indiana Jones theme,Star wars theme,Caribbean Carnival,Majestia). I really want those sheets for trombone. I LOVE majestia now! ^.^ Theres a flute solo!

@Wildcat_gal: Doesn't Viola use Bass clef?(Sorry, bad memory...I don't play Viola .) Or does it use Treble? I'll help you w/ the clefs: Treble:

EGBDF (Every Good Boy Does Fine or Every good boy deserves Fudge(Line notes)) and FACE(space notes). Bass: GBDFA (Good Boys Do Fine Always or Good Burritos Don't Fall Apart) and ACEG (All Cows Eat Grass). I know Cello and Bass and Double Bass use Bass(coughbassclefforbasscough) clef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back