Tails Adventure-Part One

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Confused@_@

Reaction score
First, I would like to mention that my friend, who prefers to be known as TailsRocks, wrote this story, not me. She knew I was getting an account here soon and asked if I would like to post the story. As you may be able to tell, I said yes.

SO HERE IT IS! :(

Tails Adventure part 1

Tails woke up. He groaned as he tried to gather his thoughts. He was lying on the ground in a small tent. His best friend, Sonic the hedgehog, was kneeling by him.

The temparature was below freezing.

Sonic looked worried.

'Are you alright, Tails?' he asked.

'Not really' he replied, rubbing the back of his head. He had a headache. 'Where are we?'

Everything went silent for a moment, except for the wind howling outside. Then Sonic spoke.

'Tails, we're-'

He stopped. He could already tell that Tails was distessed, and coundn't remember what had happened, but he had to tell him sooner or later.

'I'm sorry Tails, but we're fugitives.'

'What?!' Tails exclaimed. Sonic continued.

'Eggman has created a device that will brainwash anyone within it's radius.

Everyone we know, and some we don't, are now Eggman's slaves. we weren't nearby, but you found out.'

'How?'

'I don't know. He resumed the story.

'We left as soon as possible, taking only essential items with us. Eggman discovered this and started chasing us. Soon, he had cornered us, and the only thing we could do was stay and fight. After an hour, we were getting exhuasted, and I was about to hit me with a knockout blast, when you pushed me out the way. Unfortuntly, you took the blow for me. Shortly afterwards, I managed to escape, carrying you all the way. Eggman retreated.'

'Why?'

'Probably to make a plan to trap us. Still, he said he wanted something...'

'I wonder what it could be?'

They thought for a second.

'Maybe we should leave it for now.' Sonic said. 'we both need to rest, especially you.'

'I guess you're right. Maybe I'll remember something tomorrow.'

Sonic and Tails were so tired, that they both fell asleep almost instanly. Or rather, Sonic did. Tails however, just couldn't sleep. So he went outside for a walk. Outside snow was falling, from clouds so grey, they were almost black.

Tails shuddered with the cold.

It freezing out here, Tails thought. I think I shold go back inside before I turn into an icicle.

But then, just before he went back in the tent, he heard heavy footsteps...

What will happen? Found out in The next part of Tails aventure!

Latest posts

Back