What colour...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a original DS so Now for Christmas I'm getting either a Blue and Black DS Lite or a Black DS lite.

Mine is light pink. I got it in my pink stage, but I still like light pink, just not as much.

-Mew

I have an old red one ^_^

I can't remember when I got mine, but it's been through a lot.

It's been busted twice, and scratched up all over, amazing it still works. x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
You put black twixe xP

Anyways I have the Black DS Lite. In fact thats my 4th DS. My first one's speakers got broken so I exhchaged it for another one just like it (the original silver DS). Then I traded my silver DS for a new White DS Lite. Then the DS hinge broke D= so I threw it away and my granny bought me a shiny black DS Lite =D

My DS is Black. I used to have the Old Silver one but then I left it on the plane on accident *whoops* and bought a new one.

I have the silver fatDS and pink DS Lite. I Hello Kitty'd them up a bit :) Here's a picture: https://farm1.static.flickr.com/129/3843219...c30962afb_o.jpg
Ohmygawsh. Those are amazing. Where did you get the supplies to skin them like that?

I have a Light Pink DS Light. I got it as soon as the Lights came out, for my birthday about two years ago. So then they only had Black, Pink, && White. :ph34r: I wish they sold the Crimson/Black ones then; those are amazing. ^_^

I have a light pink lite that i got before the dark one came out...I wish mine was sparkly like that one...but the dark pink's shade is freakin' ugly, no offense.

I drew all over mine with a hot pink sharpie and I have a screen protector and a flexible stylus ^.^

My mom got all upset at me for drawing on it (I don't have the rights to decorate my own freakin' DS?!?!?!?) so we went shopping today for a skin, and they only had Guitar Hero skins (love the game, but too boyish for me D:) and those travel cases which i admit that some of them were so cute, but not a skin D:

Ebay is our last hope :p

@Mothra: Ohmehgawsh. I

L

O

V

E

The skins. Where did you get them? ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back