Can You Delete a Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To delete a Neopets account you have to email neopets at [email protected] and tell them which account you want deleted. I do not know which information they will request you to provide proving it is yours though. There used to be a remove account link, but I do believe they got rid of it because of so many people gaining access to others' accounts and deleting them just to cause problems. So email them and ask them how to go about deleting the account(s).

Also, they know that there is more than 1 person in most households, EACH person is allowed to have up to 5 accounts. 1 main account to gain neopoints on and 4 to hold pets and stuff but you cannot gain neopoints on these accounts. There is 5 accounts allowed per email address. So if you share an email address, then your easiest and fastest choice would be to go to a free email service such as hotmail.com or yahoo.com and get a new email to use to register new accounts. Remember the username and password though since you will need them to get back into the email when Neopets sends the activation links!

Good luck and have fun on neopets!

To delete a Neopets account you have to email neopets at [email protected] and tell them which account you want deleted. I do not know which information they will request you to provide proving it is yours though. There used to be a remove account link, but I do believe they got rid of it because of so many people gaining access to others' accounts and deleting them just to cause problems. So email them and ask them how to go about deleting the account(s).
Also, they know that there is more than 1 person in most households, EACH person is allowed to have up to 5 accounts. 1 main account to gain neopoints on and 4 to hold pets and stuff but you cannot gain neopoints on these accounts. There is 5 accounts allowed per email address. So if you share an email address, then your easiest and fastest choice would be to go to a free email service such as hotmail.com or yahoo.com and get a new email to use to register new accounts. Remember the username and password though since you will need them to get back into the email when Neopets sends the activation links!

Good luck and have fun on neopets!
But she cant remember the usernames and passwords

Then you will probably just have to wait for them to purge the system of old inactive accounts unfortunately. They do it every few years or so. I really suggest getting a new email though. They understand that siblings live in the same home and they know you guys arent the same person and cheating to get more NP, so just get a new email, make new accounts and voila! And if you think about it, its been years since those accounts have been logged into right? Its possible they could already be purged from the system and your IP had probably changed a few times since then so they wont even know its you lol.

Trust me, get a new email and make new accounts, it is NOT against the rules and its the easiest way to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back