Apollo Justice Ace Attorney

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
:] As an early birthday present my friend gave me this game, and first of all, I must say it is simply great ^^

It is the second part to Phoenix Wright (a game I must get my hands on soon to see what actually happened beforehand).

Anyway, it is actually a game where you are a 'lawyer', but it is quite a lot of fun. You must investigate, interrogate, and find contradictions in testimonies, as well as look out for signs they are lying. :) Simply great!

I haven't actually finished it yet, but I am coming towards the end of the 3rd episode and then I will just have one more to go.

The version I have is the Spanish / Italian one (no English :mellow: ) but I quite like the voices they have there (¡Protesto! ¡Un momento! ¡Ya lo tengo! ¡Toma ya!).

Anyway, to those people who have the game, what were your thoughts on it? Who was your favourite character?

So far my favourite character is Trucy. I guess she is also the character most similar to me in age. I also quite liked Machi Toboye. I also like Phoenix Wright (and his hat) and Apollo. I don't like the Gavins very much, but I love Klavier's voice when he says "¡Protesto!" xD

I've beaten all three Pheonix Wright games and Aplollo Justice. They are some of my favorite games. I even managed to get my friend into the series and now he has played all the games in the series, too (except the first one, I believe).

And the Gavins were some of my favorite characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back