Whats ya tama like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
This is a bit random but its cute wen ya put ya mind 2 it and fun! Il show u wat ma tama is like 2. Set it out like this:

Name: Mimzy

Stage of life: Teenager

Type of tama: Young memetchi

Personality: Funny and energetic. She loves making friends and has lots, she likes 2 flirt wiv sum boys during her school time and if she sees sum wen she plays mimic. She is very popular and her best friends r Mizz (a yound mimitchi) and Minsy (a universal, obotchi the girl 1) She wants to be a rockstar wen she is older and luvs 2 sing and dance. She has lots of sleepovers wiv her m8s and wen they cant come over we read scary books 2 eachother and play pokemon and other DS games on Nintendo. Mimzy is very pretty and is the most popular and prettyest tama in her school. She gets anxoius and mardy and sumtimes cries during a period. So we sumtimes 2 talk 2 eachother about them 2 calm her down and her friends talk 2 her about them 2. She is loveable and cute and, even tho she was the tama that evolved in2 mame and meme family wen toddler and I wanted her 2 evolve in2 the mame family, she is gr8 and Im glad I hav her. Mimzy is gonna hav her dreams come true cuz i love her 2 bits. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back