My Raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Reaction score
Ok I'm doing a raffle to clear out my dock some more. Tell me your username and I will enter you in the raffle. I will add the winner and send them their prize via KinzPost. I will put each persons username on a piece of paper and put them all in a hat. If only like 2 or 3 people enter then I will put their names on more then one piece of paper. Feel free to donate any items for the raffle, but you don't have to. My username is prettykitty1928. Each person gets one free raffle ticket but if you want to get more it costs 1 item per extra raffle ticket. Any item you want. Well have fun and good luck! :D

Ok everyone I'm going to do the draw right now because I'm going to be away on Sunday. I'll post the winner in a few minutes.

And the winner is... toughTAMA (tingrin95)! Congratulations tingrin95. I will send you your prize in the mail once you are on my friend list.

Ok well I did the draw right now. A day early but oh well... Anyway... *drum roll* The winner is... PoodleKinz96 (GotchiGirl96) Congratulations! You will recieve your prize via KinzPost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back