Tamagotchi V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electreon2005

Reaction score
A few days ago, I sent an e-mail to the UK offices of Bandai. This is what I sent:

Hi. I've heard that the Tamagotchi Connection Version 5.5 will not beavailable in the United Kingdom. I would think it'd be called Tamagotchi

FamilitchiPlus Connexion. Is this true? If yes, when will it come out in

the U.S. and where can I get it imported from? If no, when is it coming

out in the UK?

Thanks.

I recieved an e-mail stating:

Dear -------
Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we will not be distributing the Tamagotchi 5.5 version in

the UK.  I understand this version is due to released in the US this

month.  However, We will be distributing Version 6 in January 2009.

Best regards,

Emma -----,

Sales
The -'s are to censor the names.

So, unfortunately, I'kll have to get my V5.5 imported. :) . The V6 is coming next year, though!

Hope this helps!

A few days ago, I sent an e-mail to the UK offices of Bandai. This is what I sent:

I recieved an e-mail stating:

The -'s are to censor the names.

So, unfortunately, I'kll have to get my V5.5 imported. ;) . The V6 is coming next year, though!

Hope this helps!
That's awesome.

Thanks so much!! :D

Cinder~

wow this tamagotchi v5.5 is real!!!!! :blink: i think im going to get it!

:D :D OMG! there is going to be a v6!! i was hoping on getting a v5.5 but i think its best to wait for the v6!

thanx so so so much!! :D

Well you know, that's the beauty of ebay and online shopping. You can get what ever you want where ever you are. :D

Japan got way better versions of Tamagotchis than the US and world so I just used ebay to get them.

If I were in the UK, I'd be heading to ebay. :lol:

Wait the 5.5 is being realesd in US sometime this year! I just got my V5! Aww man. It stinks for you though. Your going to have it imported. Well good luck! I'm sure you'll be able to get it! :angry:

I think that is a bit unfair but, the V4.5 has not been out for long in the UK so it might come here when the V6 has came out. But now atleast we have total proof that the V6 will come out, and I think she was saying that it will be in the UK in January 09 but it might be out in other countries like the US of A or Japan it might have an earlier release date.

-daniwigg

awesomee!!

does anyone happen to know the difference between v5 and v5.5? is there just new games or what?

i might just have to go and pick one up :3

eep!! i havent had a working tama in a few good months now ): im craving one of those dopey little expensive batteries. but i dont have any moneys. grrr

rawrrrr i cant wait 2 get v5.5!! :)

Awww. If its not coming to U.K, its not coming anywhere on Europe, right? :D That's stupid. Oh well, I'm waiting for the v6, then! :D

Awesome! ;D

A v6!:3

Can anyone tell me how to get bandais email or how to email them?=]

I would like to ask them some questions myself, =3

Awesome! ;DA v6!:3

Can anyone tell me how to get bandais email or how to email them?=]

I would like to ask them some questions myself, =3
Which Bandai office - Japan, USA, UK, ...?

i got one its really different than the ver. 5 because you need to raise your family into a celebrity and you can even meet celebrity characters like the family of the gotchi king in your toy oh i almost forgot that i live in philipines and it is sold here i was so happy. :D :blink: ;) :) :eek: :rolleyes:

the difference is because it has more games and the games are different and you need to develop a celebrity character and increasing the bond percent can give you a chance to meet celebrity tamagotchis and it have a better design . any more questions just reply or send a message . :huh: :D :D :) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back