Looking for a Draik/Poogle/Hissi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Yoshi

Reaction score
Hi I was happy_negg00 with a poogle but now I cant use that name anymore so I need a Poogle (For my sister). I also want a Draik and/or Hissi. _Poogle female and Draik/Hissi male please. This is too much to ask but please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm..... I don't play neopets anymore... but I used to...for over 5 years. I have some advice. Earn one. It's not that hard. The only reason I earned one because I scammed people and got over 3,000,000 NP out of it. But I've also earned my own too. Just earn it. Nobody would just give one away. Being a retired neopets player, I know any neopets user wouldn't just give one away.

Hi I was happy_negg00 with a poogle but now I cant use that name anymore so I need a Poogle (For my sister). I also want a Draik and/or Hissi. _Poogle female and Draik/Hissi male please. This is too much to ask but please.
Are you still able to create those types of Neopets?

If not, wow, Neopets has cchhhaaaannngggeeddd since I was there.

And you dont play neopets anymore? what about your poor pets?
Umm my neopets can't die. I don't really care about them. And yes I scamed 3,000,000 NP. But it wasn't that easy. It took a while. I didn't get it all at once. Plus you can't have limited edition pets on your account until your account is 4 months ago. THAT IS unless you earn them yourself.

And Squidward, you can't create those pets anymore. They're limited edition.

Umm my neopets can't die. I don't really care about them. And yes I scamed 3,000,000 NP. But it wasn't that easy. It took a while. I didn't get it all at once. Plus you can't have limited edition pets on your account until your account is 4 months ago. THAT IS unless you earn them yourself.
And Squidward, you can't create those pets anymore. They're limited edition.
Holy sugar nuggets!

Neopets has changed...

I've heard you can Make a Poogle and a HIssi on thier Days...
Not realy. I used to wait all year for their days only to be dissapointed that you couldn't make them.

Another reason I cant stand you Pikachu Lover. You were a scammer on neopets. YOU are the reason the entire site is so dang screwed up for the rest of us. I hope they ice all your accounts and ban your IP you moron.

Back on topic, you have to be quick if you want to create a poogle or a hissi on their days. I have made the LE pets before, had a few cybunnies from their day this year lol. Draiks though cannot be made unless you have the egg or mophing/transmorgification potion or have the best luck in the entire world with the lab ray (never heard of anyone getting one from it though).

You can try looking at adoption agency boards and stuff, they are in the help boards quite often if you wanna look. Good luck!

Another reason I cant stand you Pikachu Lover. You were a scammer on neopets. YOU are the reason the entire site is so dang screwed up for the rest of us. I hope they ice all your accounts and ban your IP you moron.
Back on topic, you have to be quick if you want to create a poogle or a hissi on their days. I have made the LE pets before, had a few cybunnies from their day this year lol. Draiks though cannot be made unless you have the egg or mophing/transmorgification potion or have the best luck in the entire world with the lab ray (never heard of anyone getting one from it though).

You can try looking at adoption agency boards and stuff, they are in the help boards quite often if you wanna look. Good luck!
Agreed.

Earning 3,000,000 NP out of scamming isn't really earning. Yes, you go through the process of scamming people but what you're doing is you're tricking other people and earning something out of it, while they sit and slap their palms on their foreheads, thinking, "what have I done?" It's quite selfish, honestly.

But yes, for a draik you need an egg. I think the chances on the lab ray are slim. You can google the subject, maybe you'd find some juice out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back