pranks a-lot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]When some one is paying attention to some thing else, sneek up on them and suddenly place your hands between thier neck and gasp hard, a tried it on my brother already, just dont use it on a sibling that can beat you up easily...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]to annoy some one, at the end of the day, ask some one "you know what I saw today?" and they say what, then you say "ANOTHER VINE OF POISON OAK!" and do it soundiing annoying, too. Keep repeating that verse and you should annoy some one![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]when you call your parents, make sure their phone does not have caller id, or else this wont work, prank call, pretend its pizza hut, giving them yearly savings on the next pizzas you buy, when its getting good, laugh and tell them its you, works well![/SIZE]

Holy, PLease dont double post it's seriously annoying~!

Just add it all into one post..

Uhh..

Put ketchup on the toilet seat~! :]

This always works

Get a stuffed snake and walk up behind somebody who doesn't know you are there. Slowly slither the snake next to their head. They'll see it and scream. Make sure the snake doesn't touch them though.

LOL it ALWAYS works trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back