Version 5 Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
I was looking at my Tamagotchi, a Belltchi, while playing Tea Time on my v5. I was dissapointed to have old memories coming back from the dead on me.

I can't possibly be the only one who sees the similarity between a Belltchi and a Mizutamatchi, from the v3. Belltchi has a different bottom and stick legs, as well as a bow. While Mizutamatchi just has round legs.

Nikatchi and Mattaritchi have similarities too.

Games, are the same way-

Tea Time and Flag is the same game, more or less, with cups/flags.

Is Bandai just recycling the old stuff, spitting it back out and putting new names on it, or is it really new and just a coincidence? What's your take on this situation.

-PeaceSign

Hey , you've got a point there. Maybe bandai can't come up with anything new :(

If Bandai couldn't come up with anything new for Tamagotchi, the franchise would have ended a while ago. ^_^

It's tough for a corporation to try being creative with their products during tough economic times. They're doing what they can. Give 'em a break. Characters may have similar qualities, but that doesn't mean they're recycling old stuff over.

~OM21

[SIZE=8pt]I can't help but to see the similarities myself. I was thinking the same thing about the game tea time. It is a bit too much like flag... maybe Bandai is getting less creative?[/SIZE]

If Bandai couldn't come up with anything new for Tamagotchi, the franchise would have ended a while ago. ;)
Lawl. You got a point there.

I didn't even notice that... 'cause I'm too lazy to even bother. :rolleyes: But that's pretty cool, so people can kind of get an idea of the games on the older versions... I don't know....

Frankly, I really don't care. I mean, as long as BanDai keeps on making tamas, I'll be fine.

Yeahh.. I mean they want to do something new but if they can't think of anything, they take something old like Flag and change something slightly and, presto, youve got Tea Time.

Maybe Bandai should hire some kids to pitch new game ideas XD

TG4E :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back