Make a Tama-holder

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raerox10

Reaction score
I read on some other website about decorating your Tamagotchi's 'shell' with... nail polish. I really wouldn't recommend that, so here is another way.

[SIZE=14pt]Tamaholder![/SIZE]

You will need...

*the little cardboard thing that holds crayons in the crayon box

*colored markers/sharpies

Now for how to make them...

[SIZE=14pt]Instructions[/SIZE]

1. The cardboard papery thing (let's call it the 'holder' instead, hm?) is going to get drawn on by the colored markers or sharpies or whichever you found.

2. After you finish drawing/decorating the holder, give it time to dry. Please don't draw on the back, because then how are you going to lay it flat? So I gave it two days. First day is for the front and the sides, second day for the back and the bottom.

[SIZE=14pt]WARNING: Do not use crayon, because you can scratch it off with your fingernail, and you can't with markers.[/SIZE]

I know it's sorta cheap, but that's what I put my Tamas in every night. Sorry that I couldn't put pics of mine. I don't know how. Well then... that's how you make a Tama-holder! (A bit cheap, you might say, but still...)

LOL! You sure do have a great idea on your hands. :) basically it's like a bed?

What I have used in the past was a match box- the one that slides open and closes. I also make cradles from clay and then put stickers on it.

However, you do have a creative project, so thanks for sharing!

Tama-Love

Thanks. I'm glad you liked my idea. My mom was like, "Why don't you use the holder in the crayon box for a holder for your Tamagotchi?" I had been complaining and stuff cuz my Play-doh one I made turned out horrible... well, thanks! :eek:

I went to a local craft store chain here and bought air drying clay. Walmart and other chains have Crayola White Air Dry Clay for about $5. Anyhow I made some Tama cradles that hold the Tamas upright. I let them air dry after molding. I got an aray of colored paints at Walmart for less that a dollar each. Painted them applied stickers etc. and got a clear topcoat paint also for about $2 at Wal. They actually turned out soooo cute! Now, I'm not an artist very far from it. The air dry stuff is great cuz no hassle with baking! Paints and topcoat sealer was super cheap. The crayola white clay is about as big as a margarine container you can make quite a few cradles and the paint goes far!! The key to making the paints stay and wear well when you are putting your Tamas in them is the clear topcoat...it makes it shiny and wears very well...keeping your Tama protected. Mothra's website has beautiful Tama holders on it...some people are absolute artists!!! Tamenagerie.com!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! You sure do have a great idea on your hands. :ichigotchi: basically it's like a bed?
What I have used in the past was a match box- the one that slides open and closes. I also make cradles from clay and then put stickers on it.

However, you do have a creative project, so thanks for sharing!

Tama-Love
Yes, I usually do that and just decorate it but, your idea is very imaginitive raerox10!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Latest posts

Back