games u want to get destroyed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want super mario bros ds to be ggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shooting games.

Bad influence.

Pretty much any disgusting killing games.

and "Horsez" and stuff. SOOOO boring and hard. I hate that game.

ET the Extra Terestrial.

Although they've already been buried, so I'm satisfied.

Shooting games.Bad influence.

It's not a bad influence if you replace the guns with lasers and paintballs.

I adore shooters. Space Invaders, Galaga, Metroid, Metal Gear, Battalion Wars...they rock!

I detest quite a few games.

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blow Out - Celebrates the 50th Birthday of Bugs Bunny

McKids - Advertises Mcdonalds

7Eleven SPOT - Advetises 7Eleven

Dr.Jeykll and Mr.Hyde - Do.Not.Play. Im serious.

All of Sims1 - I destes them. Loathe Them. Sims 2 just kicks its butt big time

Spiderman games - Dont get me wrong., Spiderman rules! yet, his games need to burn a slow and painful death.

Adams Family Games -Same as above.

Ninja Turtles 1 - Same as above, yet the 2nd and 3rd were accually good.

Indiana Jones games -...aboveaboveabove

Some Yugioh! Games - Boring. basicly gives you a whole season inside the game.

Dungeons and Dragons - YOU CANT EVEN GET PAST THE 1st SCREEN WITHOUT DYING A CAJILLION TMES.

Acctually, its been proven that kids who play violent video games arnt nessisarily violent or become violent themselves.

In response to the question, I wish all the pokemn Knockoffs would die a slow and painful death with all the barbie, dora and miley cyrus games I hope people have already named.

Video games don't cause bad influence. It's the parents who buy the games for the kids. When a kid can't tell the differnce between fantasy and reality is when it gets bad. I sometimes play those arcade games with the gun. I never had violent urges.

What I want destroied?

Disgaea and NIS in general for rushing their games and ripping off Capcom.

Pointless spinoffs to one game. Final Fantasy 7 is the guilty party. One FF7 is good, though.

Goggle face, have you played those? Since you seem to mention what AVGN reviewed. Sorry to ask. And yes... I know some of those you mentioned aren't bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sometimes kids actually let their anger out on game enemies instead of other kids.

And I really despise - Bratz, Disney Princess, Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, the first Star Wars game (Phantom Menace), Top Trumps game series, Dora the Explorer, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Barbie, Petz, MyCoach, Big Beach Sports, Deca Sports, Carnival Games, Game Party, Winter Sports, MotoRoader, Alone in the Dark Wii Edition, CARS, CSI games, The Golden Compass, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Spiderwick Chronicles, Runescape, Pokemon MMO's on PC, Habbo, EA Playground, Sports Party, Pool Party, Animal Genius, Mind Quiz, My Dress-Up, Imagine: Fashion Designer and the rest of that series, Animal Paradise, Princess on Ice, Ninjabread Man and Battle of the Bands.

That pretty much covers it.

I have a few games I don't like.

Makai Kingdom - I just really don't like this game. I don't know why, but I just can't get past Episode 2 without quitting and never playing again.

Missle Command - No, not the original Missle Command. I saw this PS1 game at EB Games one day in the bargain bin. I thought, "Alright! Missle Command is awesome! This game looks like fun!" WRONG.

Armored Core: Last Raven - I remember being little and playing this really fun robot game on the PS1. I think it was called "Armored Core." So when I found this, I thought, "Oh boy! Armored Core! I remember loving this game when I was younger! It should be fun!" WRONG.

Ape Escape: Pumped and Primed - My friend had the original Ape Escape. Once he brought it over and we played the game the entire time, getting really far. I thought this game would be like that game, and I would have a great time with it! WRONG AGAIN, STUPID!

I have to stop remembering fun games and buying bad spin-offs/sequels.

I also hate Rampage.

Also, I think that topic about games that annoy you is different. Many people like Mario games it's just the varying difficulty in stuff like Super Mario 64 annoys people. Not that they hate that game. So it's kinda different.

Acctually, its been proven that kids who play violent video games arnt nessisarily violent or become violent themselves.
In response to the question, I wish all the pokemn Knockoffs would die a slow and painful death with all the barbie, dora and miley cyrus games I hope people have already named.
Pokemon Knockoffs? What do you mean?

I absolutely HATE these games:

Any Dora the Explorer games

Any games based off of a movie

And thats all I can think of :)

Eyah.

I kick rear end at Soul Callibur, but I don't go around with a sword or giant stick knocking people out. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back