Gotchi<3's Log #3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi<3

Reaction score
About Me

I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Texas. I live with my mother, father, two sisters, a brother, a cousin, two guinea pigs and seven fish. I am very easily bored so I rely on my trusty tamagotchis.

About My Tamagotchis

I would not like to say the exact number of tamagotchis I own, for the number is often fluctuating and will no doubt be different on the next page. It always seems as though when I purchase or am given two or three tamas, an old one breaks... :D However, I will say that I currently have at least 15 active tamagotchis.

I've had tamagotchis for about three years now, and enjoy them. My friends have also had them, but get bored. I do not know why I enjoy tamagotchis so much.

All of my tamagotchis participate in a schedule to make it easier to care for them, and care for them well.

For feeding, I never feed my tamagotchis snacks, unless they need to play a game and do not have enough weight.

For items, I purchase only love potions, melons, weight potions, and comfort objects (such as a lion plush or action figure in v3)

To maintain health and happiness, I check on my tamagotchis every thirty minutes. I feed and play games with the pets that are lacking two or more happiness hearts. The others must wait until the next check up.

I only earn enough skill points for each tamagotchi to have a job, so my pets never have an excess of skill points. I earn at least 25 points per skill per pet each day, which brings the total to about 100 each right before hiring time.

I like to be able to see an entire family tree, so I do not use the kind assistance of the matchmaker. If there is an abundance of female pets and not so many male pets, the first male to reach 'maturity' will mate with the oldest female, and vice versa. I keep a list of female and male names so I always have names available for my pets.

For behavior, I always keep all of my tamagotchis in the same room, so I can hear them when they beep. I take them in a purse when I go somewhere.

About this Log

Instead of writing about each pet as it grows and forms, I will be writing about each pet after his or her life is complete. I keep a notebook and a page for each pet, and write down notes about the pet as it grows and develops, and I will write a summary here.

I would really appreciate if you would send me a private message of questions or comments, for I am rather lonely..

For information about Version Two pets, I will write in blue.

For information about Version Three pets, I will write in red.

For information about Version Four pets, I will write in purple.

For information about Version Four point Five pets, I will write in a [SIZE=14pt]large[/SIZE], purple font.

For information about Version Five pets, I will write in orange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back