Were you a 90's kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
I'm just wondering because I started watching videos on youtube of old cartoons like Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, and Rugrats. And also real shows like Clarissa explains it All, Kenan & Kel, and All That.

Plus you would have had to be born in 1994 or before to probably remember alot of 90's stuff.

I'm j/w... I know I am I was born in 1993 and I miss all the good old shows from the old Toon Disney and the old Disney Channel and the old Cartoonnetwork and the old Nickelodean.

I was born in 1995, but I really enjoy watching all of those old cartoons that were there before Hannah Montana took over. :D

Yeah. 1996.

I miss the old shows too. Like Teen Titans, Invader Zim and another show I can't remember.

Now they have stupid shows.

Haha, does anyone remember that mickey mouse show where they used to play all those cartoons? It was on disney channel..

I'm not really a 90's kid I was born in 1998 and I only remember a few things from 1999. But even though I don't remember much I'm amazed that I remember so much stuff when I was only 1. But I'm still not counted as a 90's kid.

I'm just wondering because I started watching videos on youtube of old cartoons like Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, and Rugrats. And also real shows like Clarissa explains it All, Kenan & Kel, and All That.
Plus you would have had to be born in 1994 or before to probably remember alot of 90's stuff.

I'm j/w... I know I am I was born in 1993 and I miss all the good old shows from the old Toon Disney and the old Disney Channel and the old Cartoonnetwork and the old Nickelodean.
i remeber those! i feel... old! xD 1995.. xD

Haha, does anyone remember that mickey mouse show where they used to play all those cartoons? It was on disney channel..
You mean House of Mouse?

I hate all the new crap on Cartoonnetwork. The only good show is Pokemon, the new and olds one. They show old episode every morning at 6am and I wake up every morning just to watch them. I watch Diamond and Pearl too but they just show lame reruns that I've already seen :D

Plus Disney and Toon Disney REALLY suck now :D

You are not a 90's kid unless you can remember most of the 90's lol

I was born in 86, and the 90's were a wonderful time :ichigotchi: I would relive those years over and over again if I could!

I was born in 1996 but I would watch Rugrats all the time when I was little. Kenan & Kel, All that, the Amanda Show and lots of other things too. But then Nick got a new look, new shows and blech. It all went away. I set my T.V to record every single Rugrat episode that comes on. Those old shows only show at like 3:00 in the morning now so its good that I record Rugrats. It brings back the memories of good old days.

Yeah. 1996.
I miss the old shows too. Like Teen Titans, Invader Zim and another show I can't remember.

Those aren't old shows. Both created 2000+

We're talking '90s.

I was born in '89.

Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Double Dare, Nick Arcade, Weinerville, Pete and Pete, Doug. I miss the oldies.

TV has gotten so dumbed down now.

Yeah. 1996.

Psh, those aren't hardcore 90s shows.

Hey Arnold, Doug, Magic School Bus [though those actually may have even been before 1990, can't remember], that other girl with the wierd hair who was late for class in the theme song and ened up finding a random poodle..

THOSE were the shows. ;D

Yes, I was born in '93 so I remember that stuff.

I'm totally not a 90's kid. I can't even remember 2001 or 2000 or even 2002/2003. I don't know these old cartoons. Chech my profile and find out how old I am. :ichigotchi:

Yeah. '95. I hardly remember those years, but it was really great.

The shows back then were really cool, not like the crud that's on TV nowadays. All the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers junk (no offense to y'all fans out there). Even some of the music was family-friendly. Now there's Solja Boy and all that junk music... I miss those times. I miss waking up on the weekends and watching Bugs Bunny.

Now, Bugs Bunny was funny! So was Tom and Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back