Celebrity Familitchi logout codes for 1000GP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binary

Reaction score
*Note from binary: These codes work only on the V5 Celebrity and V5.5

These codes do not work on the regular V5

An easy way to determine whether you have a regular V5 or a V5 Celebrity or V5.5 is to check which games are on it.

The built-in games on the regular V5 are:

TV Surfing

Tea Time

Golf Putt (available from second generation)

Shoe Pairs (available from second generation)

The built-in games on the V5 Celebrity & V5.5 are:

Tama Fans

Pool Play

Tennis

Safe Box

Cue Ball (available from second generation)

Jewels (available from second generation)

_____________________________________________________________________*

Note: Some characters are listed twice, because some can be male or female. In this case, if one password doesn't work, try the other.

Click here to see the chart.

Step 1. Determine the name of your main character (the one in the center of your screen, or listed first in the status screens.)

Step 2. Activate the connect icon (upper right corner of your Tamagotchi screen) and select the PC menu entry.

Step 3. When the login password appears, press the B (middle) button. The logout password prompt will appear.

Step 4. Enter password corresponding to the character type from the link above. (Note: there are two entries for some characters, because some characters can be either male of female. If one doesn't work, try the other.)

Step 5. Watch as your V5 Celebrity collects a 1000 GP prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing this , Binary. The ones for the v5 were really helpful

... So i'm sure these ones will be just as great ^^;

I tried one of these and they totally worked (the one for Mattaritchi works at least)! Thank you so much!

*EDIT* Lol, I've used it like 10 times now.

I can verify the code for Tamasuta-tchi, although on the v5r he is listed as Tamasta-tchi.

J

The one for Kikitchi works! (I'm starting to have a feeling all of these work) Thanks again binary for making this!

can u make a v5 celebrity character chart plz i wish there was one <_< :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :) :pochitchi: :gozarutchi:

i love your codes binary! thank you very very very (99999999999999

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 more verys) much!

:mellow: :blink: ^_^ :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :mimitchi: -_- :rolleyes: :) :blink:

I gotta say, THANKYOUFORALLYOURHARDWORKONTHECODESFORTHISVERSION!! ILOVEYOUKINDATHAT'SWEIRDISN'TIT?

Ahem, :blink: but I had to ask, I think I'm putting in the code correctly but the code for what my game calls Berucchi (the bell-looking girl thing) doesn't seem to work...

I am using the Japanese version though... maybe that's my problem? Just thought I'd ask.... sorry for bugging you. :p

I gotta say, THANKYOUFORALLYOURHARDWORKONTHECODESFORTHISVERSION!! ILOVEYOUKINDATHAT'SWEIRDISN'TIT?
Ahem, :blink: but I had to ask, I think I'm putting in the code correctly but the code for what my game calls Berucchi (the bell-looking girl thing) doesn't seem to work...

I am using the Japanese version though... maybe that's my problem? Just thought I'd ask.... sorry for bugging you. :p
The codes in this topic are for the V5 Celebrity Familitchi only.

We have other topics for Japanese models.

1000GP Logout codes for the FamiTama are at the bottom of the first post in this topic: Another V5 Cheat, get 1000 Gotchi Points for free

1000GP Logout codes for the Royal FamiTama are in this Topic: Japanese Royal FamiTama cheat, get 1000 Gotchi Points for free

umm wheres kikitchi on it...wait I think I found him!? :p

The Futabatchi one works :p

Im rich!

Also, the Tororotchi and the Mattaritchi ones work

Latest posts

Back