Animal Crossing: Wild World Town Themes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Well do you?

I am in the middle of construction in my town lol. I am in the middle of making an ''Urban Theme''

I already finished some roads. I am going to make parking lots! I cant wait until the final product its going to look fantastic. I am making roads all around and parking lots infront of Nookigntons,Able Sisters and the Museum! I can't wait until its finished.

I tried making a theme but it ruined my whole town! Since I was too lazy to fix it I just reset my town. Now that was over a year ago. I've had the same town ever since and will never ever reset it. It took LOTS of work, but I got all the fruits, including coconuts, the biggest house, and Nookingtons. And I did it with no cheats. My friend cheated me money in his town and all the gold tools. Thats how I got over 3,000,000 bells and all the gold tools.

This is my Third Day doing it. It looks fine, but it it takes soooo long :puroperatchi: ''

Its hard where to make the roads and stuff. I was looking on YouTube, they make it look so good, mine looks like crap!

I've never really tried to "theme" mine. I just went with the flow of how things went.

I never really understood how "roads" worked, so i never bothered.

I have the next to biggest house and the biggest store and stuff.

Plus, I've talked to the owl guy and sewing girl enough to be able to talk to them a lot and stuff. It's cool... lol.

Check out my sig, if you want to add me.

EDIT: and oh yeah, our theme song (the song that goes off when the town bell rings) sound like "rainbow monkeys" from Kids Next Door... lol, ,my brother set it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: and oh yeah, our theme song (the song that goes off when the town bell rings) sound like "rainbow monkeys" from Kids Next Door... lol, ,my brother set it up.
Hahah!! Omg That is funny!

Oh yea and whats a theme anyway?

How do you make themes and put roads?? is that just the American version?? Because in my town I cant put anything like that?

How do you make themes and put roads?? is that just the American version?? Because in my town I cant put anything like that?
You have to make your own patterns for the roads and stuff. You can't just buy it unless you go to someone's town and get it from their Able Sisters.

That would be nice. Its soo HARD to do > :(

It takes forever, I didn't even finished the first half of my town. ^_^ '' I need a Break XD

Ok so in my town I have 2 halves. The bigger half is on the right and it's the one with like the Museum, Shops, my Hpuse etc. So one time I was bored so I started covering the entire right half of the town with one of my designs. It took forever! But I didn't like it so I'm taking it off. I started doing it yesterday and I was doing it for like an hour and I'm not even half way done!

*UPDATE* I finally picked up all the little squares in my town!

No

I have some flowers around my shops.

Thats about it

I have a Mansion, Nookingtons a crown, about 1.5 mil in the bank

Even though it wont mess up my town, I dont want to. ;[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back